Untitled Part 1

Hermione had been planning the takedown of the wizarding world for the past 6 years, ever since Ron Weasley made fun of her back in 1st year.

The plans didn't really take off until third year when McGonagall had been stupid enough- or Hermione had been clever enough to get her- to hand over a time-turner.

She had needed to make a few modifications to it, Hermione admitted that much. It had taken her half a bloody year, but in the end, she had managed to create a way to travel to any point in the past and relive it without aging. She could've repeated 3rd year 47 times and she would only have aged a single year.

So Hermione did. She used that first year with her special to learn the ins and outs of the restricted section, to progress so far forward with magic that she was positive that if she needed, she could've brought Dumbledore down to his knees. When she decided she was powerful enough, Hermione allowed herself to progress forward and entered 4th year with more power than any witch her age should ever come in contact with.

4th year was difficult. For starters, she had to keep herself within the normal limits of power for a girl her age, and that was hard enough, but it was also the year Hermione started to make plans for when her takeover began. Ron and Harry paid no mind to her sudden interest in the injustices the magic world faced, not as she sat and studied each and every one. None of them questioned her extreme interest in elves; she had a good enough reason for her interest. She claimed it wrong and hateful when in fact she was infatuated with the ritual that made elves obey their wizards every command.

So while friend Hermione helped Harry through every task, dated Krum, and pretended to be in love with Ron, the other Hermione, real Hermione, studied up on Dark Magic and began to apply it to the elf ritual.

It took her five 4th years, but in the end, Hermione believed she had changed it enough that it could bind a person to her will. Even better, Hermione made it so that unlike the elves, the person wouldn't feel enjoyment at being her slave. Hermione liked the idea of the person wanting to fight but being utterly powerless against it.

In 5th year, she tested it. While she wailed at Fred and George about using 1st years for their own advantage, she took the newcomers for herself. Unlike the idiot twins however, she took the ones without friends, without family. The ones that would take a while before someone realized they went missing.

The first one died. It was expected of it. After all, these things went through trial and error.

The second one died as well. Then the third. Then the fourth. She had moved on. Clearly, something was wrong with ritual.

The fifth one survived, but was so weak it couldn't follow any of her commands. Hermione killed that one; no need to keep around that piece of rubbish.

The sixth one, however, the sixth one worked perfectly. Hermione had gifted herself a doll, one that would do whatever she chose.

The seventh one didn't work as well; too weak. She had her toy kill that one and they worked to find another.

The eighth, ninth and tenth ones all worked. By that point, Hermione knew she had the ritual down.

Which led her to the next step; the most important step of her plan. She needed Draco Malfoy. Besides the fact that Hermione believed she would quite like making the boy bow down to her, he was instrumental in the next phase of her plan. As a pureblood with high-standing, he could get her what she needed. And on top of this, Lord Voldemort was staying at Malfoy's house. Using him to bring her one of the most powerful beings in the world would work quite nicely to her plans and once she was done with him it would make him that much easier to get rid of.