1. The bottom

So you are reading this book thinking it's gonna start off hella cool with some teenagers doing drugs and having sex in some public toilet. But that is not yet how this story starts.
I'm Lola by the way, yeah I know the 5th most common stripper name on the planet, but anyway that's me. This is pretty much my life from the beginning. Now I don't mean when I burst through my mothers virgina, no I mean when I hit puberty and started what my mother would call 'womanhood'
It all started when I was about 8 in 1998 I started looking at guys differently they were all of sudden important. As a young girl I wasn't exactly popular but I had a lot of guy friends pretty much all of them except 1. Her name was Charlotte she was by far my best friend of all time. She was pretty with blonde hair and green eyes always tanned. But also the biggest bitch I'd ever met. We used to hang out everyday because we lived next to each other and well at that age life was great.
She had a brother his name was Jack and he was my first kiss. He was also the first boy id ever been attracted to. I have to say I think I was a little bit of a whore as a child because I had like 8 boyfriend every week. My first boyfriend was Jonah. He was cute with brown hair and hazel eyes kinda chubby. He was also the first boy who was ever important to me.

When I was 8 my dad died. Now everyone thinks that it's better to have a mum rather than a dad but when your mother was a drug addict who also changed boy friends every week you would agree that it wasn't.
My life changed a lot when I was 8, I got into boys and got my period for the first time and my dad died.
It wasn't a pleasant experience and I wish to never feel that way again but I have ever since, it has been disappointment after the other.
He died when he was motorbike riding, there was a truck and an intersection and that's all it took to take my only hope for an alright childhood away.
I never saw what he actually looked like in the hospital my mother forbid it, but I could tell by my mothers mood every time she got home it wasn't good.
He died 5 days after the accident when his heart stopped beating for some reason unknown to me.
I was sad for a while after that, I lost my boyfriend and my friends I even lost my mother.
She struggled without the love of her life and turned to alcohol and drugs after that, she wasn't abusive but she wasn't exactly nice.
My life as an 8 year old child changed drastically within a few months. It hadn't even been a year and I was just about ready to die.
8 years old and I was already thinking about suicide.
That is where this story starts, at the absolute bottom.
Btw you're in my head enjoy this roller coaster that is my life.

NOTE:
JUST THOUGHT I WOULD NOT THESE EVENTS DID NOT TAKE PLACE IN MY EXPERIENCE AND ARE COMPLETELY MADE UP FROM MY OWN IMAGINATION.
IF THIS CHAPTER TRIGGERED A BAD MEMORY IN YOU I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT CONTINUE BECAUSE IT WILL GET WORSE
ALSO WARNING ABOUT SEX AND VIOLENCE IT WILL BE RE-OCCURRING THROUGHOUT THIS STORY
OTHERWISE ENJOY ✌🏼