Everlasting Hold[coming soon]

• Dedicated to Mez Redden

"stop please! stop!", i cried tears running down my cheecks, instead one punched me in the nose, i didnt know what to do no one could hear me at this time of night in the middle of the forest. How foolish have i been to get lost in a place like this filled with thieves murderers........rapists. I was unsure if my ears were playing with me but i heard a twig snapped in the bushes i tried to call out for help once more but choked on my own saliva my vision burred all i could see was the shawdow that grabbed both men from on top of me an threw them God knows where i closed my eyes and passed out.....

I opened my eyes again an saw that i was in someone's arms an the hospital bright red sign and passed out again....

When i woke up i was in the hospital bed and my parents had been talking to two police men outside the room, i got up and tried to stand but my knees buckled under me an i fell to the floor. My dad rushed in and helped me up my mom a little behind, they both helped me back to the bed. "rest sweetie" my mom said with tears in her eyes I blinked mine a few times and my memories came jogging back, then I asked "who was he?", my parents both looked at each other then looked at me "we don't know, he didn't leave a name", they replied

"did anyone see him, I have to thank him, he may have saved my life", i started to stand up again but my dad held me down and said "rest first sweetie", him with tears in his eyes as well.

Later that night when i got home i dreamed of it again, happening the exact same way, he came to save me. I woke up sweaty and my pillow damp. It was still dark out i went to look through the window and stared at the full moon outside, it was a magical sight. Then i say a shadow pass in the woods, at first i thought it was a deer but then the idea of him watching over me came and i just opened the window and claimed down the ladder, i decided to go out and find him even just to say thank you. I wanted to meet him, i had to meet him kept repeating in my head over an over again. I slipped on the last and fell right on my backside but i got back up an ran to the back of my house straight into the forest.

I was in deep in the forest when i stood there in the cold wondering if id gone mad, "what was i doing here"i said in my head, then i heard the same snap of a tree branch in the depths of the bushes.

I crawled from the spotlight the moon had me in closer to where i heard the snap and said, "i know your here", adrenaline coursing through my vines, i could here my own heartbeat.

A low growl escaped from the bushes an these yellow eyes stared back at me, i started to back up a little too fast but tripped over a broken tree limb and fell on my hands not taking my eyes off of it.

I thought i was a goner when it jumped out at me, i was too frightened even to scream but out of the shadows of the moonlight he came.