1

It was the night before you would be attending your dream school, U.A High School. You thought you would be nervous for the first day but you were the opposite, you were actually  super excited! Your uniform was laid out on the chair in front of the bed while your book-bag was on the side of the chair fully packed. Maybe even a little overpacked.

You did your nightly routine as you hopped into the bed and started  to settle down for the night. You scrolled through your phone for about 30 minutes til you eventually cut it off and watched some tv til you fell into a deep sleep.

The alarm you set  started to ring as you woke up from your dull dreams as you groaned and rolled over to cut it off.

"I do not miss this at all." You said as you rolled out of bed.

You shuffled to the bathroom as you turned on the faucet to the sink as hot water came pouring out. You started to brush your teeth as you could feel your eyes starting to close again. As you finished, you grabbed a face towel as you put it under the water to let it soak as you rung the towel and began to wash your face. After you finished, you headed back to your room where your mom met you at the door fame.

"Hi mom." You waved lazily as you were still trying to fully wake up.

"Hey Y/N,I see you're struggling this morning. You know you have you're first day of U.A right?"

"I know I know, I'm not use to waking up early again. I had a break from doing that because of moving."

"Mhm, well hurry up Y/N. I'm dropping you off on my way to work." Your mom said as she walked off and you nodded.

You walked back into your room and started to take off your pajamas and slip your uniform on.

You heard your phone ding as you walked over and saw it was a text from your dad.

"Hey Y/N, sorry I couldn't be at home to send you off. I have to work til 10am instead of 6am as planned. I love you, have a great first day."

"Morning dad, and I will. Love you."

Once you sent the text, you grabbed your book-bag and purse to head downstairs. You were greeted by your mom rushing you out the house before you could even reach the downstairs area.

"Come on Y/N you're gonna be late and make me late!"

"I haven't even had breakfast." You say sadly.

"You can get breakfast at school. Now come on."

You rush into the kitchen and grab your lunch as you hurried into the car. The ride was quiet until you two arrived at the school. You grabbed your things and got out of the car.

"Bye Y/N! Love you!"

"Love you too." You say as you shut the door walking towards the school entrance.

You headed over to the cafeteria and waited in line til you were able to grab your breakfast and find a seat. You found a table close to everyone but sat by yourself. You thought you would go the full day without being nervous until now. As you looked around and saw others laughing and talking you realized everyone knew each other and had bonds leaving you the odd man out.

You finished your breakfast pretty quickly so you could find your way around the school. It was only a few minutes til you needed to be in class but you had no clue where to go. A bell rang signaling everyone had 5 minutes to get to class. The hallway was on started to fill up quickly making it even harder for me to find your way.

"Great." you sighed

You were looking at your schedule instead of looking in front of you as you walked through the hallway bumping into someone.