Bad Sanses

Cross was sleeping when Chara woke him up suddenly. "Wake up Cross! We're gonna miss the meeting!!" "huh?" "THE MEETING!!!" Chara was losing his temper. 

He couldn't believe that they forgot about the meeting!!! "Here, let me take control." "Why-" Chara was already possessing Cross. 

He got him ready and walked downstairs only to find that they ,in fact, were late and no one bothered to wake them up on time. Now this angered Chara. 

They had to LIVE with these idiots. Chara looked in Nightmare's direction. Man, He wanted to punch him SO bad.

Nightmare glared at them on their way down."You're late." Nightmare said clearly annoyed. "Yeah, I know." Chara mumbled. 

He wanted to get out of this situation as quickly as possible. He glanced at Nightmare again. He immediately tensed with rage. 

 Chara couldn't stand Nightmare. The way he acts all powerful and that. Cross and Chara knew someone powerful alright. He was more powerful than anybody could ever even TRY to be. 

All that aside, Cross/Chara sat down at the empty chair next to ErRoR and Red. They gave Cross/Chara a nasty look before turning their attention to Nightmare again.

Nightmare talked about the same boring old things that he does every meeting. Chara gave Cross control for now. He was too impatient for this. 

 He was pretty sure it was something along the lines of killing Dream. He hoped that Cross wouldn't fall asleep during the two hour long meeting...again.

After the 'meeting' Cross and Chara wen't up to their room and talked for a bit. 

"Cross, you are so SO lucky bOsS nIgHtMaRe didn't KILL us." Chara said trying to keep his voice low enough so that no one would hear them.  

"Sorry!!" Cross said putting his hands up, not wanting to have his non existent ears bleed. "I was too busy to sleep last night."

Chara calmed himself down and sighed. "You would never go to sleep early even if your life depended on it would you?" "Nope!". "Thought so."

It was night and cross was soon unconscious sleeping, so Chara thought this might be a good time to take control for a while. He walked down the hallway to the library. 

He grabbed a book about knives ( of course) and brought back to Him and Cross's room.

Cross was asking for control dang it. 

Chara hated it when He was doing something and Cross asked for the body back because he usually looked at stupid memes on the phone they stole like three years ago. I

Luckily Cross continued reading the book that Chara was reading. 

They both were reading when the door swung open and Razz came in telling them that Nightmare wanted them now.

G R E A T .

What does that overgrown octopus wan't now?!?!