Note.

Janus merely stared at a flower he found sitting on his desk, with a note saying 'I love you.' in cursive. "Where could this have come from..?" He asked himself, standing by his desk, the note in hand. It couldn't possibly be Remus or Virgil, He thought, starting to tap the note with one finger. He wandered out into the common room, glancing at Remus who was sitting on the couch, writing. "Hey buddy, I have something to ask you," Janus mentioned cautiously, now sitting beside Remus. "Go ahead!" Remus said cheerfully, looking over at the note in Janus' hand. "Did you write this and put it with a sunflower, then put it on my desk? I found it and wanted to know who wrote it.." "No, I didn't. It couldn't be Virge, so, Patton, Logan, and-..." "Roman," Janus finished, before standing up and going to find Virgil.

~~~~~~

Not long until he came to Virgil's door, knocking. "Virge? Buddy?" He looked down at the note, staring. Virgil now stands at the door, a band-aid on his nose. "Yeah Mom?" He asked, looking at the note. "Did you write this? Remus said it couldn't have been you, but I wanted to ask anyways, just in case you did," He asked while holding the note out to Virgil. "Nah. I can't write like that. That would leave the Others as a choice." Virgil stated, looking down at his phone in his hand, scrolling and typing something before looking back at Validity.

"Mhm... We should invite them over here some time, to find out who wrote the note. I figure they would be here at some point today anyways." Janus said, before wandering back into the common room, Remus laying on the couch now, singing along to a song, under his breath. Janus only gave a smile, sitting on the couch. "I just wonder who wrote this.." He spoke to himself, looking down at the writing. Remus started to full out sing, startling Janus at first, before he looked over, his smile growing ever so slightly.

"H-Hey, Remus, I think I might head over to the Others place, I just, really want to know who wrote this," Janus mentioned, a somewhat cautious tone to his voice. Remus' singing died down, as he looked over at Janus, sitting up. "Want me to go with you?" He asked, tilting his head in concern. "If you wish, though I will be alright on my own!" Janus said, standing and walking off before the Other could oppose.

~~~~~~

Janus stood in front of a mirror, in a medium yellow sort of colored long sleeve shirt and a pair of baggy shorts to match. Along with a lighter yellow shawl and white gloves, tan sort of leggings and brown boots as well, and his light yellow hat with a white ribbon on it, the stem of the sunflower he found tucked behind the ribbon. He adjusted his hat a bit, looking at the note that sits on his desk, picking it up before heading towards the door, grabbing a brown staff with a yellow and white ribbon intertwined, and wrapped around the staff.

He stopped and knocked on Virgil's door which was by the stairs. "Hey, buddy! I'm going to find out who wrote the note!" He called before walking down the stairs and waving to Remus before quickly rushing out into the 'in-between' and heading towards the Dark Sides Place

~~~~~~

He stood at the Others door now, looking down at the note, nervous. He took a deep breath, looking around the dark and spooky area around him, knocking on the black door, staring forward, shaking a small bit, the staff in his left, gloved hand being held out to the side a small bit, the end on the ground, tilted a bit.