Chapter 1

AT DSP MEIDA  

"Jeon somin, Kim Matthew, Kim taehyung ,and Jeon jiwoo please come to the CEO office". 

The girls were really confused why they where being call with the guys that they barley knew.

Tae was sad because he was eating. Matthew was so happy because he saw somin dance one time.

When they got in they were told some news. "Well I have decide that we will have a co-ed group" there CEO said They were all so happy but they were sacred too they didn't know how the public would reacted to it. There CEO than begin say "we will have your group release three pre debut   singles. We also have come up with a group name it will be KARD." ( Also here tells them what card they are and positions I am just to lazy to type them). "Now I know that you all don't know each other so for two days before you all start moving in to the dorms. Now you all are done for the day please leave.

BM: So what do you all want to do?

TAE: How bout we go eat.

JIWOO: Yes please. She said why looking at Tae and Tae was looking back.

SOMIN: I know of a really good café call Wait For It.

They all nodded there heads yes and started walking. It had seem that there girls and guys had already became best friends. Matthew chough Somin eye not just for his looks but his personally. Somin got up and when to the bathroom. They all were still talking. Bm could not get Somin out of his head. 

BM: Guys where did Somin go 

JIWOO: I don't know

TAE: It is time to go.

JIWOO: I will wait here guys you go

BM: No I will wait 

JIWOO: Okay

It was getting really late the café was about to close Bm finally went in to check on her.