TRUTH IS ALWAYAS PAINFULL

YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHO IS YOUR REAL ENEMY...

Maya's next class is about to begin in just ten minutes, it's her last class of the day so she took her bag and came out from library. As she came out she got a phone call from Savi. Savi is Maya's step sister they don't like each other but because of their dad they both have to live under the same roof. Savi wants to meet Maya, so as her class is over she headed towards home. It's very rare when they talk o each other.

Maya saw the door is opened slightly. She feels something is not right so she immediately entered the home. She saw her step mother she is on her knees, covering her stomach with her both hands someone stab a knife Maya exclaimed Mom What happened? Who did this? and went close to her. This is the very first time when Maya called that lady mom, like her step sister she don't like her step mother. Her step mother fell down on floor, she is going through so much pain she didn't even able to say words properly. Maya knows the pain of losing someone her biological mother died when she was small. Last words Maya's step mother said is "some... wants.... kill... take... care... Savi..". Maya knows it got too late now she won't do anything to save her. On the meanwhile Savi came there and saw her mother's blood on Maya's hand. Savi called police but police also didn't find the solid proof against Maya so they let Maya go. Savi didn't believed and she decide to take revenge because she know about Maya's bad temper. Maya and her step mother had a small fight yesterday night and Maya even said to her that she don't want them in their life, It's good if they both went out of their life for forever.

On the other hand someone is planning something big for all of them and all of them are unaware of this.. MAYA, SAVI, AND THEIR FATHER.

Now two years have been passed. Savi hates Maya the most, but now they all use to live in Maya's uncle's home. Their father's illness is getting worse day by day and look like no medicine id working on him. Many doctors have tried there best and Maya's uncle also appointed an specialist doctor but it's of no use. If Maya trusts anyone else most after his dad is his uncle and she almost told everything to his uncle.

In past two years Maya faces some situations in which she almost got serious injuries but because of her luck nothing serious happened to her. Maya always thinking about her step mother's last words " Some want kill take care Savi". Look like my she was right someone really wants to kill Savi, whenever Maya is with Savi there are many incidents happened with them but for what reason?

One day Maya got a mail " MAYA YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER. THERE IS SOMEONE WHO HATES YOU THE MOST AND WANTS TO HARM YOU". When she came to think about this then the only one name comes in her mind and that is SAVI. She is the one who hates her the most. That day Maya got an urgent work and because of that work she went out, when she is coming home she get into an accident she got hurt but nothing much happened to her. Now Maya is sure that Savi wants to kill her. Maya thought " Savi really wants to kill me.. she's taking her revenge with me but why... I didn't did anything. How many times I have to told you Savi..".

Maya is resting on her room because of that accident she got weak. That night when Maya is resting on her room Savi went into Maya's room. Maya is sitting on chair and doing some work there she didn't noticed that Savi entered in her room. Savi hit Maya on the back of her neck, she just hit her not using so much force because she just wants to faint her not to kill her. Savi took out her phone from pocket of her jeans. She called Ronit her friend and said " I've done my work now it's your turn and this time I don't want any type of mistake from your side understood" and hung up the call.

Two days later Maya came back home her uncle is looking for her he got so tensed when she got kidnapped. Maya looked scared she told her uncle that Savi wants to kill her and the dangerous things which happend in some past years that all is also done by Savi. He calmed her down when he tried to ask Maya what exactly just happend Maya didn't say anything and just went to her room. That whole day she didn't step out even once she locked herself in the room. She didn't even came for dinner her uncle gave her dinner in her room.

On the same night a man came in Maya's room. In his hand their is a knife. He came there to KILL Maya. Maya generally use blanket while sleeping. She covered herself with that blanket she covered her face also. Without any second thought that men use so much force and stab that knife in Maya's blanket he repeat this at least three to four times with the same force. He just want her to dead. He switch on the lights and removed the blanket Maya is not there, under that blanket there are just some pillows. "Where is Maya and how these pillows get here" that men said. On the meanwhile two police men entered that room with there guns and said " Put that knife and surrender yourself to us ''. That men tried to attack on them, one of them policemen fired his gun and bullet hit in that men's hand. Knife dropped with his hand and he is bleeding. One of that police men called others inside, Maya, Savi and other police men came inside the room. When Maya saw that men she really get shocked and she didn't able to believe in her eyes, because he is the man she trusted the most but when she get to know about his another side of this she really got hurt. He is her own uncle who wants to kill her. When police is interrogating with his uncle they came to know that this whole thing is done by his uncle. He is planning things for many years. He killed Maya's mother and he also killed Savi's mother. He thought that his brother means Maya and Savi's dad did wrong with him. There father gave all his business to his brother but nothing gives to him and because of that he is giving slow poison to his brother and killing him slowly. He also want to kill Maya and Savi also because according to the bill if something happens to his brother then Maya and Savi are the one who handle this business in future but there is one condition also after a certain age they both can transfer the property and whole business to anyone someone they believe. Somehow he manage and got there sign on those property bills which is made by her uncle and now he don't want them so that's why now he won't to kill all of them. First he want to weaken them by emotionally and mentally so they won't able to differentiate what is right and what is wrong for them.

Maya thanked Savi for saving her life when Maya asked Savi how she get to know that he is the one who done all this Savi said " When police took you for the interrogation I found a ring in house. Somewhere I know how bad your temper is but you won't kill my mom. When we shifted to your uncles home I saw a photograph in which he wears that same ring so I asked my friend Ronit for help and he helped me in this. We came to know that he killed our mother's so we made a plan and kidnapped you and we tried to tell you the truth but you don't want to believe me". 

Now few years have been passed they both are handling their father's business. He died after few months because of that poison he died. The relation between Maya and Savi... what would I say they both are trying to create a mutual understanding and trying to believe in each other, maybe they will be good sisters in future.