O. introduction

"I fell down, down, down
Into this dark and lonely hole ..."

- IN WHICH A GIRL JUST WANTS -TO DANCE

TO DANCE

or

-IN WHICH A FAMILY SOMETIMES-
MUST PUT ALL PREJUDICES ASIDE TO
HELP THEIR LITTLE GIRL

-IN WHICH A FAMILY SOMETIMES-MUST PUT ALL PREJUDICES ASIDE TOHELP THEIR LITTLE GIRL

Borealis Walburga Black was a kind girl that accepted everyone, no matter what. Born into the noble house of Black was something that didn't affect her. She was brought up to be responsible and have the 'right' beliefs. Even though she never actually believed in blood superiority, the petite dancer let everyone believe that she did; not because she was scared, but because she wanted to protect her brothers.

At school she wasn't very popular - Borealis preferred to stay in the background, letting the rest of her family to be in the spotlight. Borealis was very good friends with her brother, Regulus - they even had a specific time during the week ( 8 o'clock on Sundays), just for the two to hang out. However, her other brother, Sirius, had abolished their relationship in her first year - Sirius' third - when she was sorted into Slytherin; Sirius had been hoping that, because of her sweet and loyal nature, his sister would be sorted into Hufflepuff. So, he started to ignore her and act as if he wasn't related to her. Borealis, being a naive first year, didn't understand that Sirius was ashamed of her being in Slytherin and so she continued to follow him around for two months. Until one day, in the middle of the Great Hall, Sirius shouted at her to stay away from him, followed with insults about her house. Since then, the two would rarely communicate.