Part 1

Christmas ended well without us knowing there is this certain virus taking over in one of the city in china " wuhan ".

                      We celebrated until such news, " the COVID-19 has taken over worldwide". Pandemic started, chaos takes place, people panicked, shortage of foods and other supplies, lockdowns has been announced, all the normal stuffs that we people tend to do in our everyday life suddenly stopped. In just a blink of an eye our normal, happy life was taken away by the virus we all don't know if it's manmade or natural.

                      Months have passed being quarantined in our homes, and I'm too tired hearing all those problems happening in our world who was suffering about the pandemic. While COVID – 19 cases increases, my shared post also increases. The more I get "haha" reacts I share more and more cause it makes me happy, a little. Months passed by, still on sharing memes, but I realized that It wasn't really the thing that would make me happy. The only thing that makes me happy was that person who always reacted on my post, reacted on my "my day" on messenger and message me when his bored, maybe? Then I realized that I had a crush on him, but I wasn't planning on telling him cause I know I get rejected so I just keep it on myself.

                       Days passed and I'm still thinking of him but i'm too shy telling my feelings cause I really know that I would be rejected. So I focused on sharing memes and helping my parents selling eggs in the market.

I'm still thinking about telling him but I suddenly realized that I should first think about helping my parents than doing those things. The funny thing is, I really told him but I got rejected so I stop thinking about it haha and started thinking about the school enrollment and also my parents cause they're the only one who help me out and makes me happy and also the memes.

                       It's been five months but still feels alone, classes started but before that I learned something about the pandemic. Months passed by and being locked on your own homes but still we are really thankful cause God has given us blessings even though I got rejected I'm still happy cause i'd met him. All throughout the past months, wherein our city was started the top city who has the highest number of cases of the corona virus. We even had some neighbors who tested positive, but still we never lose hope and courage even how scared it was. But instead me and my family learned how to start some practice eating leafy foods and planted our own foods to start living naturally In this way we could start slowly saving the earth.