"Todays going to be along day"

Izuku's pov

I awake to the sound of a very loud ringing in my ears. I force my eyes open to see something jump out my window. I jump out of my bed only to see my reflection staring back at me.

"Im a mistake...Im disgusted..."

I walk to the bathroom and turn on the water to freezing cold. I strip out of my clothes and walk into the shower and start shivering but after two or three minutes I stop.

After 30 minutes

I hear a knock coming from my door. I turn off the water and grab a towel wrap it around my waist and walk to the door. When I open it I see Aizawa and some of my classmates. I can see the worry in there eyes and its starting to really piss me off.

[Izu] "hi guys do yall need something or..."

I put on the fakest smile I can make

[Aizawa] "Are you ok?"

[Izu] "Im fine..why?"

[Ochako] "Deku are you sure you dont seem like yourself?"

I hold back my anger. I can hear the worry dripping from there voice.

[Izu] "Im fine guys but if you dont mind..uhmm...can I put some clothes on.."

Some of the girls burst out sreaming and blushing then they ran off while some of the guys blush slightly and walk off as well.

[Aizawa] "dont think this conversation is over...

He grabs my wrists and pionts at my scars and some of they look fresh. He lets go and walks off. I shut the door and run to the bathroom and trow my clothes on and run out to the commen area and run out and head to school leaving a bunch of shoked classmates behind me..

"Todays going to be along day..."

A/N: this is going to be a slow story. Hope you enjoyed part to and I'll be pasting at random due to schooling and stuff bye~