Round 2

"Y/n nickname!" You hear someone call to you.
"Hi baby!" You turn around and 2 arms wrap around your body and lift you up. "Oh Nick." You coo looking into his eyes.
"God I missed your adorable face." Nick pressed his lips on yours.
"I missed you too, let's waste no time!" You say.
Nick grabbed your bags and put them in the car.

You were back in Huston, Texas. It had been a few weeks since you had last seen Nick. You wished Nick could have come to Chicago, but you wanted to warm up a little bit because it was currently winter back home. You had been blessed with a free week and immediately texted Nick that you were coming back and he didn't refuse.

"God I missed having you to wake up to, me and my pets have been lonely." Nick looked over at you and smiled.
"I'm glad I was able to come back!" You smiled at him and rested a head on his shoulder.
"Do we want to stream together again?" He said in an excited tone.
"Of course I do! The dating rumors have died down so far, let's get ready for the next storm." You laugh.
"I mean hey, you came back to visit me so maybe dating rumors might be true by the end of this trip..." Nick was blushing.
You loved his face when his cheeks were all flushed, "Aww let's see how this week goes!"
"As long as you make your fried chicken again I think things will go well." Nick chuckled.
"You are funny. As long as you don't pull anything funny while streaming I think we will be ok." You rolled your eyes and tried to hide your smile.
"Be honest, y/n, you liked it." Nick smiled and grabbed your inner thigh with a firm hand.
"Hey Sapdaddy, both hands on the steering wheel." You looked at him.
"Heyy I like that name.." He laughed
"Hands. Steering wheel." You poke him.
Ok ok!" Nick pressed the seat warmers.
"Nick what are you doing?" You say reaching to turn them off.
"I'm just warming up my dinner for later." A large smile formed on his face.
"My god you are ridiculous." You try not to laugh.

You pulled up to the house not too long after. Nick grabbed your bags and you walked in greeted by his furbabies. It felt good to be back, you really did miss Nick a lot.

"Hey y/n nickname, you wanna go stream for a bit?" Nick cast his gaze towards you.
You nodded, "We should pvp Dream and George."
"George is going to lose every time he sucks." Nick shook his head.
"Hey we still love him though." You rested a hand on Nick's shoulder.
"Yeah, Dreams going to carry both of them." He laughed.
You both walked upstairs and logged on.

You followed Nick to the office upstairs. You remembered your first stream together, when everyone freaked out that you and Nick's legs were touching. You smiled, remembering how Dream grabbed Georges leg in response. You sat down and logged onto the computer Nick had set up for you. Nick set up his stream and tuned it on.

"Hello everyone, I am joined by a special guest again today!" Nick was beaming.
He stood up, tuned to you, lifted you up, and pulled you onto his lap, sitting back down.
You were so surprised you could barely react, "Well this is going to be clipped forever...."
Looking at the stream video, as if it were a reflection. Nick had his arms around your waist. You were laid across his lap, legs hanging over the arms of the chair.
"Yeah." Nick was looking at the steam video as well.
Chat was exploding.
You discreetly whispered to Nick "I'm going to pretend to kiss you then say sike ok?"
He nodded.
You grabbed his face so steam could see and pulled his face close to yours, focusing on his lips. "Sike!" You pushed his face away.
You got up and sat in your chair next to him. You glanced at his chat and everyone was freaking out. George and Dream hopped on the SMP and then the discord.
"YOU GUYS ALMOST KISSED? WHAT?!" Dream yelled over the mic.
"You are just jealous Dream." You fake sigh.
"Sorry Dream, maybe you should visit me instead of George." Nick laughed.
"Don't bring me into this." George complained.
"Me and you are married, George, remember the minecraft wedding? Dream said.
"Well that isn't official, and if you are married to me, you shouldn't be worrying about Sapnap." George replied.
"Im trying to make it official George." Dream started laughing.
"No Dream." George said flatly.

    You played for a bit, PvPing Dream and George, winning almost every time. Then Nick had the idea that you would control the mouse and he would control the keys.

"Sapnap this is going to go horribly. How am I supposed to reach?" You questioned.
"Well I guess that means you are going to have to sit on my lap." Nick faked disgust.
You heard Dream scream over the discord, "GIRLS HAVE COOTIES SAPNAP NO!"
You glanced over, Nick was blushing. You stood up, and sat down on his one knee.
"Dream, what were you saying out cooties? Sapnap doesn't seem to mind." You scooted back and rested your back on his chest.
"WOAH WOAH THIS IS NO PLACE FOR THAT!" Dreams mic was cutting in and out due to how loud he was screaming.
Nick couldn't even say anything he was so flustered. You scooted forward a little bit to try and keep the stream PG-13.
"Ok let's try the split controls." You say.
"Haha okie." Nick giggled.

    George had decided to sit this one out and watch you and Nick struggle. First it was difficult, trying to work in unison. Battling Dream first round wasn't a help either. Turning and jumping trying to get the hits in was a comedy routine on its own. Then BadBoyHalo made the unfortunate choice of joining. There was already swearing because you two were telling eachother off due to the fact that working in unison to fight Dream was difficult.

"JUMP FUCKER!" You laugh.
"LANGUAGE!" Bad screams over the mic.
"Shut up Bad! Me and y/n nickname are trying to battle Dream here!" Nick returns.
"Hey don't be rude to Bad you son of a bitch!" Dream yells.
"Fuck you Dream!" Nick retorts.
"LAANNGGUAAAGGEEEE!!" Bad was losing his mind.
You, Nick, and Dream were cracking up.
"Ok let's not be such assholes to Bad." You say though choked breaths.
"Stop it!" Bad says.
"Sorry Bad we are being so FUCKING rude right now!" Nick says covering his mouth to stifle his laugh.
Dream was just wheezing. George wasn't even speaking, he was just laughing.
"I hate you muffin heads! This is a childrens stream!" Bad says in distress.
"PENIS!" Dream yells.
"DICK!" Nick follows.
"Im leaving!" Bad disconnected from the discord chat.
Someone else joined the discord, Tommy.
"Damnit, I missed out on saying swears to Bad!" Tommy sighed. "Also Sapnap, why is y/n sitting on your lap? Do I even want to know?"
"Oh yeah haha, we are splitting up controls." Nick said a little flustered still.
"You guys are weird- TUBBO!" Tommy said with excitement seeing his friend log onto the SMP.
"Well I think that's a wrap guys!" Nick said waving to the stream before ending it.
"No premarital sex remeber that!" Dream called out before Nick closed discord.
"A little late for that!" You say back.
"Wait WHA-" Dream was cut off as you left the call.
What a good stream.
Nick wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you close to him, "Man, lets see how long it takes Dream to blow up our phones from that last exchange."
"I'd say give it 30 seconds?" You lean your head back on his shoulder and look at him.
"Hm just fast enough." He sprung up with you in his arms.