Suspicion

Akaashi and Bokuto looked over at each other and gave a smile. When Akaashi looked back Kenma was jumping on Kuroo to get his games back. "You're going to eat!" Kuroo told Kenma with a stern voice "Fine but can I have my games back afterwards"

Akaashi have never seen Kenma agree to anything like that. Maybe it was cause of his games or maybe it was because Kuroo was being serious? He didn't really know but he just listened.

"Yes I'll give them back" he gently placed a kiss on Kenma's forehead and Kenma quickly wiped it off. "Don't kiss me I'm not your boyfriend" Kenma looked sorta angry probably because he just got his games taken away.  "We could change that" Kuroo said in a flirtatious tone.

"Kuroo I'm not your boyfriend and I don't want you to flirt with me either. So shut up and stop being annoying" Kenma was taking a rather rude tone with him "Fine, fine I'll leave you alone."

There was a small bit of silence after that then Akaashi broke it by saying. "So where do you guys wanna go to eat?" No one answered but after a while Bokuto finally said "Let's go to that new restaurant around the corner. Chick-Pea's? I think it was called." Bokuto was back to his loud bubbly self. The one that Akaashi had a love for.

"Yeah we should go there" Akaashi said not wanting anything to be awkward

Time skip to when they all have to leave

"BYE BYE KUROBRO!!" Bokuto said as enthusiastic as ever. Akaashi never understood the over enthusiasm it didn't make any sense why you would be that loud. It didn't make him think anything else of Bokuto he just didn't understand why he had to be so loud all the time. "BYE BOKUBRO!!" Kuroo and Bokuto hugged as Akaashi and Kenma did just a simple "bye" to each other.

Akaashi and Bokuto started to walk home while Kuroo and Kenma got on a train. "Bokuto-San I'm sorry" Akaashi said out of the blue. "For what Akaashi?" Bokuto was back to talking softly. Akaashi looked at the floor and stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. "For not returning your feelings. You deserve someone better, someone who won't break your heart" Akaashi was trying so hard not to cry.

Bokuto slapped Akaashi across the face. "Shut up! You're perfect and weather you have feelings for me or not doesn't matter. I love you for you and I never want you to change. Now come here and give me hug." Akaashi nodded and went into Bokuto's arms. "Thank you. I needed that." Bokuto nodded and kissed him on the forehead. "Akaashi I know we aren't dating but you're my sunshine, my pride and joy. Hearing you talk like that hurts me because I love you so much." Akaashi started crying into his chest.

Why, why am I crying again. Normally I'm not like this what has been getting to me lately. "Bokuto-San I love you too" they continued to walk then stopped in front of Bokuto's house. "Bye Akaashi if you need me for anything just call and I'll come running over" Akaashi nodded and walked towards his house once Bokuto went inside. Maybe I should give Bokuto a chance he deserves it. But that wouldn't be fair to him.

Akaashi was walking into his house before he knew it. He went straight into his bedroom and laid down. After a while of thinking about stuff he fell asleep.

{591 words. Shorter than the last one but I need some time to think about what I'm going to do next}