chapter 1

thxs for reading! but note the swearing Is in this, and yeah ENJOY!

y/n's pov

You and your best friend from diaper stage were walking home for work and talking about how we'd love to have a pet at home to love and care for as we both live alone we had the same boring day routine, wake up, work, home, eat, sleep repeat. With a pet it'd be so much more exciting! sure some of our friends would hang with us but we wanted something more.

Tae: Y/n, what if we got a pet now! we aren't far from a adoption center!

y/n: Tae..... THATS THE BEST IDEA YOUVE HAD ALL DAY!!! but we have to go shopping after and I don't have shopping money on me and my boyfriend is coming over today.

Tae: how many times do I have to tell you to break up with that bastard! Y/n baby you can do so much better!

he pouted at me looking all cute. You laughed as his pout disappeared into his adorable boxy smile.

y/n: I know you don't like-

Tae: hate!

y/n: I know you hate him but can we focus on the pets we're getting? we'll get changed and meet out here ok? what pet are you going to get by the way? ima get a cat!!! Can you imagine a little fluff ball going around my house scratching my furniture and eating tuna and drinking milk with a tiny little tongue and still look cute!!!!!

Tae: yes I can cause your about to get one! I'm going to get a bunny! I love how tiny they are! and fluffy!!!! I mean, have you touched a bunny's fur before!!! I can already imagine snuggling mine and feeding him carrots! cute!

we laughed as we parted to change. (you're neighbours) You took off your shoes and greeted your walls before running up your stairs and into your room to change.

(please comment if you want to see pics of outfits and ill edit them in cause I have nothing better to do in quarantine also im sorry if I say "I" instead of "you" its a habit when i'm writing)

You got your bag and ran outside to meet Tae. Turns out you both ran out at the same time. you laughed and began walking towards the adoption centre.

Tae: hey y/n

y/n: yea TaeTae?

Tae: RACE YOU THERE!

he ran off like a damn bullet. You began running after him while shouting at him.

Y/n: YAH! YOU CHEATER I WASNT READY!!!

time skip to the adoption centre/ center however yall wanna spell it

we both entered the centre winded AF. We went up to the counter and greeted the lady at the desk.

y/n: h-h-hi miss, omg give me a minute.

Taehyung laughed at you and told the lady why we were here and the pets we wanted. She smiled at us and led us into the back.

Lady: here are the cats, come with me sir and ill show you the bunnies.

Taehyung smiled widely and waved at me and winked

Tae: find one that screams y/n.

You nodded at him and looked at the cats. you didn't see any that spoke to you, even though they were all adorable. after awhile you saw a cage sitting alone at the far back away from the others. Curious, you went up to the cage and peered inside to see a beautiful sleeping cat. His right ear was white with blue at the tip and his left black with the same blue tip, as for his tail it was black with streaks of white and blue. The cat himself was black. you couldn't believe such a beautiful creature was hidden away like this. the cat slowly opened his dark blueish eyes and stared at you. you smiled at him and placed your finger in the cage. He glared at your finger before slowly walking towards it and sniffing it.