The Only Chapter

It was five in the morning when the dreadful alarm rang for the 2nd time. The dark clouds that were so determined to not let any sunlight inside along with the light drizzles of the rain, made it impossible to even have the thought of waking up for the two young men lying down.

To not let the wicked alarm clock disturb the peaceful dream world of the both; a pale, veiny hand almost unconsciously reached out to knock it down. After the hand finished it's outstanding task, it smoothly went back under the warm red blanket.

But a hard knock on their door made both of the two guys immediately sit straight up, indicating them that unfortunately their slumber was over.

"War, Yin are you two awake yet? We have a program to get to in 3 hours." A man named Aunz Patchara, or as the two boys called him, P'Aun voiced from outside of the door.

The elder yet petite boy named War Wanarat looked at the closed wooden door, while replying "Rao Dtèun láew Khub" (We are awake Khub). To assure the middle aged man patiently waiting outside.

When P'Aun left after muttering a small "okay", War finally glanced at his partner, Yin. Who was now sitting on the king sized bed staring straight outside the french glass windows, with his half opened eyes.

Subconsciously a small smile formed in the corners of the elder's lips. People said, Yin was apparently more matured and older looking than War.

Would they say the same thing after seeing him like this? Or would they coo at his adorableness just like War was doing right now?

It was true that Yin was strong. Strong enough to stop the alarm clock just by striking it one time. But at the same time his simplicity mixed with a bit of naivety and innocence made him the cutest thing in the world.

After calling Yin cute for the second time in War's mind, something struck him. He shifted his eyes to the front at the windows so fast, that it gave a jerk to his head. But he didn't care about that.

He didn't even care about the extremely fast heartbeat of his that was knocking on his chest.

What he did care was his incredulous thoughts about his series partner. Why was he calling him adorable?

This wasn't the first time such a ridiculous thought came to his mind. From the past month it became a frequent thing. But War still couldn't get adjusted to it.

Was it because he practiced a bit too much with him for the series? Or was it that Yin was the person that he reached the platform of fame with? Or was it that Yin believed in him when no one else did?

Whatever it was, the soon to be twenty six year old didn't want to acknowledge it.

After convincing himself that Yin was just an adorable "Nong" for the 300th time, War sighed to himself.

Finally his fast paced heartbeats slowed down. Along with his crazy thoughts, that thankfully decided to die down in his head.

With a pang of relief War finally looked up.

And he was back to square one.

The moment his eyes met the younger's, who was by now keenly looking at his Phi, War's heart again started running with a speed of thousand miles per hour, while his head started piling up some of the most insane thoughts regarding the other.

"Phi, dtèun leáw chai mai?" (Phi, you are awake right?)

After muttering a soft "Dtèun leáw!" (Woke up already!), War turned both of his eyes to the plain marbled floor, while fumbling with the blanket to get up.