Natsuki Mashima

What she looks like⬆️⬆️⬆️

Age: 16

Personality: natsuki is a sweet,nice, happy yet broken and determined girl who has faith in all her pokemon and all the people she meets except team rocket

Nicknames: Nat, Suki, Flower

Powers: she is a gijinka and can use any pokemon moves she can change her appearance from her normal form to a pokemon she can also turn into a full pokemon if she wants

Likes: most things

Other universe's shes been to: undertail and creepypatsa realm made friends with all of them

Hates: bullies, team rocket, people bringing up her past, and villains

friends from her world: Ash(childhood friend),misty,brock,may,dawn,iris, cilan,clemont,bonnie,serena,lana, kiawe,lillie,gladion,sophocles,mallow

Her past: natsuki was 5when her mother passed away the only thing let of her mother is the flower clip she always has in her hair. Natsuki may seem like a big bundle of joy but that's fake shes really broken she hides that under a fake smile sometimes she will smile for real only if she is actually happy. After her mother passed away her father became abuse towards her so she ran away at the age of 7 she stumbles across a eevee as she was running away and they became the bestest of friends. Everything was fine until officer Jenny found little natsuki and took her back to her dad she always kept eevee hidden in fear that he might hurt her. Ash knew about what was happening and he was going to tell his mom but natsuki knew if her dad went to jail she would end up in a foster home and she didnt want that so she just dealt with all the pain. At the age of 10 she left to start her journey with ash and since then everything has been ok.

Pokemon

Eevee: female (very energetic yet shy she was with natsuki since she was 7 eve doesn't like going in her pokeball)

absol: female (is like a mother figure shes very outrageous and loves to make sure everyone is safe)

lucario: male (he is very protective of natsuki and hates when boys talk to her)

zoura: female (she likes to play match maker by purposely tripping/shoving natsuki into a boy she also loves playing pranks and tricks on other people)

shiny umbreon: female ( Luna loves night strolls with natsuki she also likes playing matchmaker just like zora does Luna also has some problems trusting new people that become friends with natsuki)

pickachu: male ( he likes to stay out of his pokeball but doesn't have any problems with going back in her pokeball she likes hanging out with every one else)

jolteon: male (he is a ball of Energy when he gets really excited he jumps up and sparks start to fly around him when he battles he goes into serious mode)

Dragonair: female (shes a water riding pokemon she loves the water and loves to train and help the others grow stronger)

Charizard: male (he has a loving heart and hates when people mistreat other pokemon he is a riding pokemon and he stands up to those who needs help that's how he met natsuki)

Lycanrock: male (he hates when people speak lowly of natsuki and when his fur gets dirty when he is mad his eyes turn red just like midnight form lycanrock when he likes someone he will run against then making his rock like fur rub against the person)

dedenne: female (shes not natsukis pokemon Danny's a wild pokemon but she likes staying with natsuki but doesn't want to be caught she loves to cuddle and spy)

Rotom dex