chapter 1

Authors note: They're human

Charlie opens her eyes , groaning. Her head hurting and glancing around. She was on a chair at a table. Everything looked off... She then noticed she was in a suit. A red suit. She looks up and saw others. She had no clue who the hell they were.

One by one the others woke up , either confuse or scared. She had to sooth and assure them. Suddenly , one held a note up.
"Look at this shitty note. Says somethin about us bein a alien and they're imposing as one of us" a feminine exotic male said. He wore a pink suit.

"I.. I see.." She noticed a box filled with tablets and grabs one. She turns it on and saw 'Tasks to maintain the ship and get it working' she looked confuse and checked the other tablets. Seeing different task and sighs.

"We need to work together. Each of you will get a tablet and do the task on them. If you want to survive , grab a tablet and go with a buddy or a partner" Everyone went over and grabbed tablets.

"Wait , what if we accidently partner up with the alien?" A male with a heavy British accent said.

"Well uhh..-"

"I'm not taking chances. I'll be alone" he said in a stern tone. A few others agreed on his point.

"I see..  Just be safe and avoid those near you , I guess.." Charlie couldn't stop them. They had a right to be scared. And it this is what they had to do to survive , so be it.

"Don't worry. I have your back" A female with a purple suit, dark skin and silver hair said. She smiles and nods at Charlie.

The feminine male was flirting with a clearly annoyed smiling man. Everyone separated to do their task.

Samuel pentious
Tasks
>Empty chute (0/3)
>Divert power (0/2)
>Fix wiring (0/3)
>Swipe card (Admin)

He looks at his tablet and sighs. And pulls up a map on the tablet. And began to do the first task. Avoiding anyone and everyone. Expect those with partners. The killer wouldn't be dumb enough to kill with 2 people around. One could run off for help.

He walked down the airships hallways , only hearing his footsteps. He was tense and ready to run. Emptying the chutes and avoiding others were main objectives at the current moment.

He soon sees the body of the feminine male from earlier. His body was in half and it was disgusting. He heard a vent close and he didn't stick around. He went onto his tablet and pressed "report". Soon enough , everyone was back at the table they started at.

"First off , where?" Charlie raised a brow.
"I found his body at weaponry when I was leaving after finishing my last task" he explained , unsure how to feel. He forgot to tell her about the vents.

"I was busy with wiring"
" I was with Charlie"
"I was at medical bay"
"I was with nifty"
"I was fixing communication"

Everyone had alibis expect...
"Hot pink suit! Where were you?" Husk asked , raising a brow. He looked at cherri , suspicious.
"Wha- no! I didn't kill him!'' Cherri was defensive and didn't even give a excuse.

"She needs to be thrown out! We can't take any chances!" Vaggie narrowed her eye at cherri.
"Wait- no! Hell no! I'm not doing the action if I didn't get the satisfaction!" Cherri snaps.
"No no , she said she didn't and we don't have much proof!" Charlie defended her

"She's acting off.. " Nifty frowns abit.
"We're throwing her out. " Alastor said calmly. "Nifty , husk , get her out before anyone else dies because someone isn't seeing red flags" he referenced Charlie.

Nifty and husk pulled cherri out and kicked her out of the airship.

Richard looked at alastor and felt strange. Alastor... Didn't seem right. He looked like he could lie to you and not regret it.. Something isn't right with him.. Not one bit..