One-Shot

Pairing: Todoroki x Bakugou, Todoroki x Reader x Bakugou, Poly relationship

Summary: I rewrote the entire Two Heroes movie with you in it, changed a few things but mostly the exact plot. It's a "oneshot" off of my other story "Love Isn't an Illusion". I added a lunch scene, getting dressed and...smut.

Words: +- 18,000, There is 4000 words of smut you have been warned, sorry for mistakes there is a lot to read through.

SFW Warnings: Domestic relationship, please if you haven't watched the movie watch it, villains/villain attack, fear for Bakugous/Todoroki's safety, mentions of sex, kissing, getting lunch with the boys, hugging, soft Bakugou, soft Todoroki, calling them by their first names, competitiveness, being called "Kitten", swearing, slight injury, Bakugou needs attention, Todoroki needs reassurance, sending photos, being called their girlfriend, a dress that shows skin, nicknames, Mineta and Kaminari, fighting villains, no signal, claws and sharp teeth, bathing together, if you squint there's a spoiler for the series,
NSFW Warnings: Bathing together, groping, moaning, groaning, it's filth, neck kissing, biting, being called "Kitten", switch Bakugou/Todoroki, Bakugou bottoms for a bit, soft Bakugou, soft Todoroki, on the pill, temperature play, nipple play, dirty talk, love bites, double penetration, teaching Bakugou manners, traffic light system, riding, complimenting, description of smut, soft smut at the beginning, Todoroki bottoms for a bit, light choking, swearing, multiple orgasms, double cremepie, slight begging. IM SORRY

A/N:  I wrote this for the fans. I do not own My Hero academia or the characters, I don't own most of the plot for this story, I had watched the show and re-written the dialogue and plot as if the reader was the main character. Everything is centered around the reader. In Japan the legal age for sex is 13 and in my country is 15-17 so by law they are legal, thank you. I hope you all enjoy this oneshot. I don't usually write oneshots and here is why.

________________________________________________________________

Y/N P.O.V

This expo was not something I wanted to go to. It would be long and not something I was interested in, though I could use my quirk as I wished which was a nice surprise even though I would not use it, Aizawa had made it quite clear I couldn't abuse my quirk. Katsuki, Todoroki, Kirishima and I were walking around until we saw a challenge, a race.

Katsuki and I turned to each other and we smiled at each other "I'm gonna win" we both yelled at each other before we were running over to line up "It'll be nice to beat you again" I smiled and his arm wrapped around my waist bringing my body close to his own.

"Yeah sure you will, no hard feelings" he screamed and I pushed him away shaking my head as we both stared at each other in anger. "You won't be winning" sometimes I believe his quirk moved to his voice box as well with how loud he was like Present Mic. "I'll go first" Katsuki did the course and I was livid, he was way too fast. I had to be faster than him, I could not lose.

"Please welcome our next challenger, the villain attack points have been reset. Ready Go" and with her words I was off, running straight through the course. I propelled myself forward with my quirk, a wide and proud smile on my face.

Making it to the first villain I didn't even look as a clone came up and attacked it, one down. I continued through the course destroying anything in my path but I had to beat Katsuki. I was going to beat Katsuki. Running along the water and then all three were down and I landed my hand on my hip as I looked at my boyfriend. "How was that for you?" I yelled at his angry face.

"A tie" we both turned quickly to the woman "At fifteen seconds. These two are the winners" immediately we were screaming and throwing insults at each other as people looked on in confusion but I did see a few smiles.