> 8 : It Starts Here <

What I meant is, this is where The Hinata x Everyone will start~

——————————————————

(This is the big time skip, I said)

During these last two months, Hinata has been more and more kind to everyone. He started wearing those he used in this photoshoot. Hinata hangs out with everybody every weekend.

"Hey, guys! "Hinata called as he jogs to them with his angelic smile,

'So cute!' Everybody thought.

"Hey, Shōyō!" Kenma called. Hinata jumped at him, but he was grabbed by Kuroo.

"Kenma will fall if you jump on him," Kuroo said as he hugged Hinata, making him blush.

"K-Kuroo-san!" Hinata called out, making Kuroo blush.

"E-eh Kuroo-san, are you sick? You're so red!" Hinata said as he wrapped his legs around Kuroo for support and check his forehead.

'Lucky bastard!' The others thought.

"You're not burning, so why are you red?" Hinata said, tilting his head to the side, making everybody blush. Hinata got off Kuroo and made their way to the amusement park.

Noya was held on the hand by Asahi, making sure he won't get pushed by others. Lev picked Hinata up his shoulder.

"Waah, so high!" Hinata said with sparkles in his eyes.

"Thanks so much, Lev!" Hinata said with his angelic smile. Once again, they blushed at his smile.

Throughout the day, everybody got to hang out with Hinata. (Especially Kenma since he's Hinata's bsf)

Hinata was getting walked home by Yamaguchi.

"This is my house, Yams," Hinata said as he turns around with his famous smile.

"How about we do a selfie?" Hinata asked. Yamaguchi nodded and took out his phone. Hinata hugged Yamaguchi with a peace sign on his other hand and smiled. Yamaguchi smiled and took a picture.

'This is such a blessing,' He thought.

"Bye and good night, Yams!" Hinata said as he broke the hug.

"Yeah, see you on Monday!" Yamaguchi said as he walked his way to his home.

Hinata was greeted by his sister jumping on him and his mother cooking. He quickly changed his clothes and went downstairs to help his mom.