𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖐𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖘 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖉𝖔𝖔𝖗

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 — 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿

𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿

☽ ֯ ◗ ✩ ◖ ֯ ☾

"𝐈'm no stranger to death, but that doesn't mean I want to talk about it. Once a year for Remembrance Day, we're asked to write letters for our lost loved ones. We sign our names, fold them up, and scatter them throughout the cemetery. I usually don't see the point in it why write to the dead?"

Zoe was seated across from her sister, the two Mikaelson girls deep in thoughts. She skimmed her finger over the drawing of the newest monster the school was facing.

The man's face seemed to have seen a better day — the skin was torn off and resewn onto his skull, with worn, leathery pale skull, pale icy-blue eyes surrounded by dark shadows and a mouthful of sharp fang-like teeth.

"I'd rather not think about it at all. Except lately, death keeps knocking on my door."

A thud of bare feet against the floor caught the girl's attention as she, Hope, and Rafael exited the library and beheld the sight of a barefoot, unknown girl with brown skin and smudged mascara.

"Cassie?"

Hope and Zoe shared a confused look once the gasp slipped past the wolf's lips.

The girl's lip trembled. "Raf?"

Rafael dropped his bag to the floor as he rushed to hug his dead girlfriend while the Mikaelsons watched them in shock.

☽ ֯ ◗ ✩ ◖ ֯ ☾

"𝐓elling you, Hope, that's gotta be this necromancer or what's-his-name's job. I, personally, haven't been dabbling in necromancy or black magic for a long time."

The two Mikaelson girls rushed down the steps to the super strength holding facility to lead their cross-examination with the Almighty Necromancer, the bringer of life and death, he who held the Fates' threads.

Or whatever that hideous man-like monster called himself.

And by the sounds of it, Alaric's interrogation wasn't going all very good. "We've been at this for days. Answer my questions or I will peel your skin off like a grape and shower you in battery acid."

"A rather grotesque effort, considering it will feel like the delicate tickle of a feather."

Zoe caught onto the sound of clattering, then hissing, and then the Salvatore Boarding School's headmaster's voice. "Alright, let's see how this feels."

"Dr. Saltzman," Hope spoke up as the tribrid duo entered the cellar.

Not wanting to let them see what he was about to do, Alaric turned off the bunsen burner he had been holding in a threatening manner towards the prisoner, scrunching his face in frustration.