Hear Me Out (SeulKai)

From prompt generator: Seulgi is hearing-impaired so Kai learns sign language for them.

____________________

Kai is a pre-school teacher, he grew up dreaming to be a teacher. Raising and molding the new generation. He is proud of his profession. He loves his work so much to the point, he forgets to have time for himself.

Every teacher has a favorite even Kai. Every day, he is excited for the time they come in and go home because of Seulbi's cheerful greeting. In contrast to the kid's cheerfulness, her mother is timid and hostile. Her head is always down and escaping his look.

One day, he gave an activity about thanking their parents. Seulbi only drew her mom with a bright smile and with a peace sign. He knew that Seulbi's mom is raising her alone.

"Your mom looks beautiful, Seulbi." He praised her drawing.

"She's kind and loves me so big." Seulbi motioned opened her arms trying to show how big. "Even though she couldn't hear me."

"Your mom can't hear you?"

"Her ears can't hear me but she loves me."

No wonder why she doesn't attend parents' assembly or consultation. Kai finally understands.

On the next month, when Seulgi went to the school to pick up Seulbi. He looks at her eyes and raised his hand to report how Seulbi performed that day in her own language. Seulgi gasped and her eyes twinkled. Finally, Kai saw her bright smile like how Seulbi drew it, and he likes it.