Chapter One - Part One

I loosened my blouse on what was a searingly hot day in such a dull city, the blissfully warm breeze swept on my bare skin, like a lover caressing me. Just not in the creepy pedophiliac way. 

I walked slowly along the beach shore, all around me was couples, I felt out of place, a third wheel as Cath and Tom dawdled along hand in hand. “Ergh, can’t we go somewhere else” I said while tugging on Cath’s arm. 

“Oh lighten up Laura! You chose to come along, just go home!” Cath said in a short burst of rage. 

My displeasure at the ‘happy‘ couples around me frustrated me, I stormed off in the opposite direction, yet it was impossible to avoid the happy couples.

I sat at the edge of the pier head, my legs hanging off the edge, eyes down at the clear blue water below. I heard the scuffle of footsteps behind me with the voices of lads going “just speak to her! Don’t chicken out now!”

I turned around to see a boy no older than 17 towering at 6 foot. The sunlight reflected off of his bright blue eyes, they looked the same colour as the water below, his blonde hair glistened in the sunlight. His white tee was almost see through, I could make out the most spectacular abs I had ever lay eyes on.

He hit lowered himself down, my eyes fixed onto his eyes. “Jason” He stood out a sweaty hand that trembled as much as his voice , I shook it “Laura,” I said back to him. I saw a small lump appear round his crotch, “Oh god is he getting hard already?!” I thought to myself. Lust took over my mouth.

“Hey want to come back to our place? My sister is out with her sleazy boyfriend and my parents are in New York on a business trip.” 

He went red, I saw the bulge grow a little more. Before he said anything I grabbed his hand and dragged him along.

All I heard from behind was “On the pull there Jason!” His friends said as they laughed.

I opened the heavy wooden door, he slowly walked in. I grabbed his crotch, “hmm still soft,” I thought to myself. He looked at my with a look of both horror and shock. I kissed him, our lips locked together, I felt his large hands slowly move up the back of my skirt. I slid my hands down the front of his loose jeans, “slightly harder,” I gave it a short tug and there it was hard as a rock. “Holy shit is he still a virgin?!” 

His hands reached my panties, he circled his fingers around my clit, “Oh Jason!” I moaned. I tugged more and pulled him into my bedroom. I moved his hands away and he pulled his tee off, exposing those spectacular abs! I kissed his body, lower and lower, until I reached his jean line. I looked up at him, amazed his head was back in awe.  

I slowly undid each button that exposed the bulge even more in his white calvin klein boxers, I kissed the outside of them, right on the shaft. He moaned for the first time, I grabbed his hard cock and slowly caressed it with my hands. He pulled me up and removed my blouse exposing my boobs to him. He kissed my neck slowly and moved down and down until he was kissing them. They weren’t big or spectacular, but he still kissed them.

His hands reached around my back and unclipped my bra, he threw it to the ground to his side. His hands moved south, back down to my skirt, I felt a finger rubbing my clit and then enter me. I gasped with delight. 

He added another finger and slowly moved in and out. I leaned back onto his cock, I could feel it through his boxers. 

I bit my lip and looked at him. 

I pulled down his boxers, the hard cock stood up. I grasped it with one hand and pulled the skin down, I ran my tongue along the head of it, I felt him tense up. I slowly began to engulf it with my mouth, my tongue wrapped around it. I began to see how deep it would go in my mouth, I was shocked at how little I could fit in my mouth, it must of been like nine inches! My big mouth just couldn’t fit it! I sucked more and more on it, as if it was a lollipop, finally my reward. His sweet cum, he moaned as my mouth filled up with his cum. It was dribbling down my face, I looked up at him and swallowed, it was the best I have tasted! 

I mounted him, kissing his neck, I felt a hard and slippery object enter me, the tip slowly entered me. I screamed with delight and fell back so more and more entered me, it must of been around seven inches in, I felt it inside me and to this day no feeling has ever matched!

I bounced up and down on it, more went in on each bounce, I felt like I was going to cum aswell, I screamed and screamed. He tossed me over and made sure he was the dominant one, my names draped down his back and he forced more and more into me. 

I felt one of his hands reach for my breast, the other my clit, my god the feeling was unbelievable. “No way is he a virgin, he knows what I want and how I want it.” 

He pulled out for a few seconds as I squirted my juice over him, then instantly back in. There was no stopping Jason. 

My breasts bounced in unison with each time he thrusted into me. I clawed deeper into his back, he started sucking on my neck. 

He stopped. Was he finally out of juice to continue? 

He pulled out and lay besides me. 

“Holy shit, that was great!” I said, still trying to catch my breath. “Yeah it was, that was different to say the least.” He said slowly but seductively. I cuddled into him, half of me over him the other half on the bed. I still felt his cum covered boner on my inner leg as my wet vagina rubbed on the side of his leg. I rubbed my hand over his perfectly formed abs. 

I covered us with my white blanket, the warmth of his body was a change. The light outside faded and so did I.