Chap 1

In the morning

Tygren wakes up from his bed and prepares himself to go to school. The name of his school is Ardonian. He doesn't have any friends because of his family. They are afraid of them.

In the class, Tygren sits in the corner near the windows. Like usual, when the break time after he gets lunch, Lucidius, Zinaida and Nero approach him in the locker room. No one dares to face them, they are like to bullying anyone below them. Tygren is one of their victim, the favorite one.

When Tygren gets permission from his teacher to go to the restroom, they follow behind him. Tygren wanted to come back to the class, but he was locked inside.

He shouts to help, "Help, anyone, please. Can you help me?"

"Hey, idiot, good luck there. Bye~~"

He knows that voice, it was Lucidius and the other. Maybe I could beg for them to let me out. Poor Tygren, he's too innocent.

"Lucidius, are you there? Could you help me?"

"I'm sorry I have a class to attend."

They're laughing and leaving Tygren alone there. He can escape while the bell is already ringing which means to go home.

"Oh no."

He dashed to his classroom. There was only a female student there, she said, "Headmaster wants to meet you in his room."

He walks to the headmaster's room with fear, he doesn't know what will happen.

He knocked on the door and he can hear a voice, "come in."

"Sit."

The headmaster starts to speak while Tygren sits in front of him.

"You are Tygren right?"

"Yes, I am."

"Okay Tygren, do you know why I called you here?"

"No sir."

He knows that it was about the payment.

"It's about your payment is already overdue. So, we were sorry that we must scold you out of this school until you pay for everything."

His eyes wide and he begs to him not to scold him out.

"Wait, no, please give me one more time."

"No, I have told you before, today is the last day for you to pay it."

"No sir, please, I-"

The headmaster prepares himself to go home and he shouts to Tygren because Tygren is too annoying for him.

"I SAID NO!! AND THIS IS END OF OUR CONVERSATION."

He throws Tygren to the wall so hard. Tygren growls in pain on his back.

The headmaster just walks pass Tygren, out of the door. Tygren crawls to get his bag and use the table as a decibel to help him to stand. Then he walks out of the room to the gate.

>>Skip at home<<

Tygren POV

"Oh, Tygren you're coming home early, is something happen at school?"

It's my mother, she said that and smile to me. I just glanced at her, but she didn't like show her smile to me, it was look like a grin for me. I shake my head, 'maybe it's just my thought'.

I'm going inside and then go straight to my bedroom. I look at the clock in my room, 5.57 PM. What must I do now?

I heard mom called me, "Tygren, come here."

I reply, "Okay mom."

I come down to her, she is in the dining room and also I see my father and my big sister there. We sit around the tables and my father starts the conversation. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Tygren, why do you go home first?"

"I-I-"

"Why you didn't tell us about the payment, you can call me to pay for it. Didn't you see your sister? She dropped out of school only so you can school."

"I-I'm sorry."

*sigh*"Well, I will forgive you this time but if you didn't tell us again, I'll give you a punishment."

"Yes yes father."

"Now get back to your room until I summon you."

I just nodded.

>>Skip

I was sleeping in my room. Now it is 6 PM, why they didn't call me yet?

I get up and about to open the door. But it was locked, I can't get out. So I decided to stay as long as possible until they come to open the door.

I am waiting and waiting, but still, they are not coming. I'm hungry, unfortunately, I don't have any food here. I crawl to the bed.

My bedroom only has a door, my father didn't design this room with a window in it. So the only circulation is the hole I made in the corner of my bed so my own family can't see it.

Then I'm taking a hose and put its hole outside, another one in front of my face. The hose is small too, it was hard to get oxygen but it didn't cost too much in my room.

I waited for them until I got myself slept.

Part 1
To be continued