chapter1 a normal day

One day me and my freinds Robert kingsly,and Dan forest were walking down the street Robert was the nerd of the group,and Dan was the mister togh guy. "Hey Jeremiah give me one of those candy bars" Dan said. "You allready had 6" I said in a annoyed voice. "Stop these are for sally" Robert yelled."how about this,no one gets anny thing" I commanded.  Sally was our long lost friend she's at home she has Ebola,And we were going to give her some candy to make her happy. "Get inside, its late".  My mom shouted. " be right there mom" I shouted. I ran in side thinking of sally, and how sick she is. Nobody knows if she is going to survive. All we have to do is pray. When I got inside I went into the shower. After that I called it a day. "Man sally please get better" I thought in my head. "Jeremiah make sure you  say your prayers" my mom shouted. Me and my mom were christan so we say our prayers every night. I had a nightmare about sally and how her Ebola was getting worse. And her parents had died so she was living with foster parents.

But let me tell you she was the best friend ever so its sad to know she's sick. When I woke up I got redy for school. As I walked out side I looked from a long distance and saw a figir with dark hair and black jacket charging right at me!