Words From The Author

Hello there fellow wattpad users! For all of you that don't know me I'm Sam (really Samantha) Simon! I have two other books on wattpad as of today 1/14/15 (Ooh Valentine's Day is in a month) one of them
is a Robbie Kay fanfic, Blue Jeans, and the other is a collection of short stories that I write in my free time, Bliss. I'm a HUGE Once Upon a Time and Robbie Kay fan and I also am really into bands (ex. Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Arctic Monkeys, etc.).

I am planning on making this book into somewhat of a series so the ending of this book will lead into the next one. I also am going to use some characters from OUAT as well as some of the Neverland plot line from the show in the second book, there won't be that much mention of the characters in this book.

As far as updating goes I will try and update here and there when I can but with mid terms coming up and with finishing up Blue Jeans updates will be pretty rare for a while and I apologize but I don't have enough time to write two Fanfics at once and study for huge tests at the same time.

Anyways I put a lot of time into planning this book so I think it's going to be a lot better than Blue Jeans and I hope you all enjoy it!! Love you all!!