metroid(homo arcanus variant)

If you have ever played games(which I'm sure you have) this creature may look familiar. However much to the impressive power and creative capabilities of thanator B, metroid have finally been discovered and their homo arcanus forms which are not for the faint of heart. Just like in the game they debuted in, these vampiric jelly fish do the same thing except they do not hunt the X instead they are there to eliminate enemies and learn what they will attempt next through sucking their brains dry like a zombie slurpee. The homo arcanus version brings it one step further though and it can become rather violent when in direct eyesight

BIOLOGY: these beings have a very mysterious origin because it seems that not only it was created due to some phenomena but also seems that its genetics have an unknown material that could be the key to humans finding an answer to thanator Bs powerful auras. A horrific mix of base homo arcanus and a metroid reveals this disturbing brain slurper, when they sense humans with their aura unleashing nerve net (I.E the dome that protects their 3 fleshy brains) they will immediately submerge themselves in darkness or venom rivers where they will rise and attempt to clamp their vampire fangs into their brain in an attempt to saw open the skull, if by chance you are murdered by this being it takes the chance to sometimes bring you to the venom rivers which sometimes have an aura emanating from it. The metroid homo arcanus live on a moon the same size as the planet they live on in the game except it just like every other moon has a strict purpose(this moon makes the planet immune to gas pollution and oil spills).

ABILITIES:

Nerve net aura: when in use the metroid(both variants) use their dome as a tracking device not only to channel other metroid but also to find their human victims which go out in a fate of gore and teeth. This aura can pass through walls but not poisonous material except their venom lakes which somehow have a link.

Levitation: the metroids(both variants) can levitate cleanly off the ground as if it was water and freely move unless killed which then it will hit the ground and it explodes. The levitation works easier in the vacuum of space and even get a flying boost.

INTELLECT DEVOUR: a unique power used by these specific metroids which allows them to get an edge on enemies from earth or paradox. The more they devour the bigger the nerve net gets.