The Summary

I'm a 18 year old girl named Violet Sanders, my sister and I's life is full of twists and turns that I didn't know were ever gonna be but it happened and it affects the life we're living in. Every thing has finally catched up to us on what our life actually is about, which is full of lies but mostly the fear of not being good enough. My sister and I were living a normal life (besides her being a troublemaker) until we found out we were adopted, which seemed to have ruined a lot of things like our trust and respect for our "parents". Out of all people who have lied to me before when they lied, it broke my heart. The only person I've ever known in my life I can trust is my little sister Blue,(I don't know if she can trust me back though) who is 15. Blue and I aren't really close though because we have different interests, I like unicorns and girly clothes and she likes rebellion and cool clothes, I love One Direction but she loves One Republic. We're  opposites basically, but one thing we both agree on with is that it sucks that we're adopted. All we want to do is find our real family so we know where we fit in because it's not with our "parents". We want to know what our family is like. Like most people who are adopted we want to know: Who are our parents? Do we have other siblings? Where are we from? Where is our family from? But most importantly .............. Why did they give us up? but in order to tell you why they lied to us, I have to tell you how our story became a chaotic lie.

First story, vote and comment if you want to..

Xxmickeyxx