*destiny*

If hundreds of lights were on in this room, everything would still be pure darkness for him. Using the word (loneliness) as a reason for these suffocating silences, dull days, sleepless nights is the most cruel excuse to continue. He could not impose himself, he was the only one who did not enjoy reading poems written in his notebook forever. In the morning when he wakes up.
When he was recording his mini album in the studio
When he went to a restaurant to eat, he would order a press.
The holiday he wanted to watch movie  with him .
At night, when he returned home, he shouted at someone and his answer was nothing but silence.
The moment his tired body was dragged to his room by a bag. The room that had only one bed.
All these days it was a vacuum, like a lost wanderer on a dark road.
He knew but did not understand why ?!
He knew that these complications of a single person's life are the experience of eleven people.
I did not understand why he was not used to this life like in those days.
The only thing he realized was that going through these days is a way to travel in exile.

The first thing he checked in the morning after opening his eyes was the calendar.
Seeing as he approached the date he had marked, the part of his life that he thought was disabled struck deadly in his chest.
7AUGUST
He came out of the store early morning .  came to ready Barbecue . He focused all his attention, despite his skill in doing so, he wanted to grill this meat in the best way for his beloved.
He was so overwhelmed that he did not notice the door being opened until his hands were seen behind his head.
Unconsciously, a laugh settled on his lips.
Daniel: Lai gualin
His hands came down slowly over his eyes and wrapped around his waist.
"Neil Hyung," said the tasteful boy, whose voice was clearly rippling through his voice
Hugging each other hard

Daniel: Oh boy, how handsome you are .... a faint smile sat on his lips .... welcome
Gualin: Hyung, I missed you so much. I listened to your album the whole flight.
Daniel: Me too ... oh ... a laugh from the compliment of his loving little brother sat on his lips
* I'm glad you liked it, sit down, you must be tired *
Gualin: No, well, Neil Hyung, there's nothing I can do
Daniel: Oh well, if you want to go to the number of dishes on the table, I think the others will arrive soon.
Gualin: Then I prepare the dishes and went downstairs to pick them up.
At the same time, gualin believes that in the doorway, a very familiar face, in the manner of his own sweet pink doll, speaks.
Jihoon :gualin A..
He put the plastic snack on the ground and took long steps towards it. The second embrace is another embracing heart.
* When did you get the boy?
Gualin: I just arrived. It's been a long time
Hyung is as attractive as ever
The little older boy gave himself a deep courtroom distance from his concept.

Jihoon: You are very attractive
Now there was no need to exchange anything between them.
They were still not satisfied with each other when the sound of the door opening caused them to distance themselves a little
The sound of opening in this house, which smelled of family, of love, was the most precious sound for them at the moment.
Eventually their puzzle pieces become complete
An image in a new format with old roles
Sungwoon: Jisung Hyung suits you very well ....
Jisong: .. Haswongwon, you should wear it soon, be sure it will come to you ...
Jinyung: Hyung I can not wait to see Tatura in military uniform and short hair
Jinyung's words and his imagination made me laugh ... Of course, he went into the middle of Daniel Tamerz, suffocated when he tried with his mouth full of meat ... he stopped laughing.
Sungwon: Really Maki kids are growing up ...
Gualin: Today we have to see my movie together ... we haven't seen a movie together for a long time ..
Minhyun: Oh, Gualin and I used to watch movies together a lot ...
Jeahwan: Hyung, why didn't you watch a lot of movies ?!

Minhyun : jeahwan_ A , I always sing with  you, don't you remember ?!
Woojin : We have to watch the Seaongwu  series ... how ?!
Devi: Oh great ....
Daniel : I want to watch the jihoon movie  ..
Ong: Suddenly ... the boss opposes ....
Daniel: How many tabs do we have here? I will not confirm your series for now ...
Jeahwan : Oh why ?!
Jihoon: Hyung .... he laughed mischievously .... he did not like the kiss scene in the movie ...
Daniel nodded as if his wrist were covered: No ...
Jisong: Guys, don't argue
Woojin: Shall we play Hyung ?!
Jinyung: Excited ..... Mafia Mafia ..Mafia ....
Sungwon: First one has to teach Minhyun the game .... Wow, I will never forget to play in Zero bass  ..
Aung: He laughed..everything Sungwoon  Hyung said Minhyun Hyung said I am the same
Minhyun: I'm a suseke

Woojin: Deahwi and seongwu Hyung were Mafia ....
Jihoon: you you rememberWe all went to Japan ?!
Gualin: But Daniel Hyung and Seongwu hyung could not express themselves because of their work program
Daniel: I still have those posters ...
Minhyun: When the salesman asked if you were a wannaone members, Jisung Hyung said no.
Jinyung: But Hyung, you should not have shown yourself.
Jisung: Jinyung I said he became a Jew ...
Deahwi: Do you remember the locks we made on the bridge ?!
Woojin: zero bass was a really cool place.
Recalling their memories, all of a sudden they were silent and their eyes were just staring at each other.
Daniel: It felt weird when I first stood on stage ... it was weird
Ong's warm hands rested on his hands, a bitter smile came over his lips.
Jihoon: If I was born thousands of times, I would still like to debut as wanna one .
Jeahwan: The company puts a lot of pressure on me sometimes ... but we have to keep going
Gualin: After that ... loneliness is very difficult .

Woojin: I really hated that moment
Minhyun: We started together and we promised to continue and be together ... You guys grew up very well, so let's think of good things. Nothing can make our memories and efforts worthless, even far away.
Jeahwan: Ooooh Minhyun  Hyung .....
Jisong: As predicted by Emperor Minhyun ....
Ong: I'm curious Daniel how a company can turn into such a big one ...
Hiding: Kang Chauding I heard dancers get insects for you
Deahwi: Really Hyung ..
Again, the sound of their heartfelt laughter is heard in the air
Daniel: Hey .. do not laugh I have to be careful im a boss ..
Sungwoon: Jisung Hyung, but what do you want to do next as a soldier ?!
Jisong: Of course I have to sign a contract with another company ...
Woojin : You know, Hyung, I heard that Connect is very good.
Jinyung: His boss also won an award recently.
Jeahwan: An idol who became a trader from a commercial point of view
Minhyun: As expected from Daniel ..
Gualin: So I have to have a company call

Jeyhun:it's seems very good ..
Daniel, who always had the same shy  smile
He said honestly: Why don't you come to me ...
Gualin: For the vocal coach,I suggest you jeahwan  Hyung  boss
Daniel: Wow Lai gualin 5% extra salary for a good offer ..
Jisong: Or Kang Chauding, you are ruining a company like this ...
This sweet day was the best moment for them that the wishing never ends. After a while, they experienced the life of eleven people again.
Who knows, maybe tonight on their wish list
Wanna one  will  pick again
Then this destiny * to be one* and will be destined for all of them.
_____________________________________
Hello everyone, I started my story about Vanavan. I apologize for the mistakes in the rules of the language and I hope you enjoy. This chapter is just the beginning of the movie. Please support me.😍❤ don't forget vote