introduction

.......Dear diary...
   It's another day and I just can't stop thinking about Alex...I just want to speak to him...we dated and broke up cause of some shit I was sorting out with Chris, he thought I was seeing Chris which I wasn't...he just found us sharing a friendly kiss wasn't even on the lips...just on the cheek and he got all furious and picked a fight with him..that wasn't right...Chris hit him hard and poured out fucked words and I almost died but passed out tho...it's not like I don't like Alex, I like him a lot and he loves me too.....Chris is my supposed boyfriend but happily turned to my bestfriend which I love so much! Well....not in the way you're thinkinggg!!!!!

.........
  I take my diary into my left hand and I hold onto it tightly and I hide it under my mattress, that's the only place I know they don't usually open.....they as in, my sisters.... especially my twin sister and mother, they are what I like to call, Meddlers!!
I arrange my mattress to lessen the suspects of me, hiding something PRIVATE under.
"Why are you....?" I quickly turn around to look for the direction where the voice came from and guess who people! It's Anna! My sweet sweet lovely Twin sister!..#roomie.
"What?" I pretend as if I didn't hear what she said and I walk straight to the door, I open it and I run downstairs. I reach our small, traditional sitting room and I start observing like it's my first time here.......