CH 1 DREAMS

In the middle of the night a girl screaming in her sleep wakes to find her father at her bed.

"it's okay I am here now it's just a bad dream again." "papi it felt so real like it's so close to me I can fell my heart beat slow down!"

"Isabella it's just a bad dream now go back to sleep you start school tomorrow." "yes papi I understand I'll go back to sleep."

The sound of the wind sooths her and reminded her of her sisters,so she fell fast asleep as the moon rise high in the night sky.

That morning she put on her uniform and gather her books and start to head down stairs. Then she stoped something told her to look over to a unlit hallway.

She shook her body and kept going down the stairs. She met her brothers down stairs eating as her father sat a plate down for her.

"Morning." her brothers said as they stuffed more food into their mouths. She giggled as she finishes her food and she head off to school.

As she walk to school she looks at the trees and hum a unfamiliar toon. She walked to her first class and sat at a desk.

The day dragged on and no word has been said form her or to her. "I always wonder why I have the same dream?" She mudders to herself walking back home from school.

"papi I'm home where did u put my books?" Nobody responds so she slowly walks up to the stairs.

She start to hear things and she turns around and,she saw a dem light down the long hallway."papi are you down there?"she said as she starts to walk down the hallway.

As she walks closer the light was slowly going out and the smell of blood consumes her.

She becomes unsteady and started to fall,as she slowly shuts her eyes she saw her sister soulless eyes stair in to her eyes until she finally passed out.

I wake up screaming as my big brother pull the certons open reveling the sun."good morning" I said to my brother as I get out of bed to stretch.

"get dressed is a big day today."he said. I give him a face as he head down stairs I get dressed and I slide down the staircase then I see the hallway again.

A voice called out to me,"My sister my dear little sister."I try to fight it so i ran down the stairs.

I didn't scream its like the fear wouldn't let me scream out for help.I try to tell my big brothers but they think I'm joking around so I storm off and hang out in a tree.

it's summer which means I'll be in this creepy house all summer.I look at the Windsows that are always closed where the unlit hallway is.

I see a face with those soulless eyes are back,but this time the eyes were screaming for help.

"mama?!"I screamed,and the face disappear into nothing.Seeing this I fall out of the tree and run back inside running to the hallway,and all I see is papi walking back from mama's old room.

"Isabella what's wrong I'm just locking the doors so the cats don't get in their."papi said.

I started to walk down then I remember that we don't have any cats that I know of. then I see this cat and this cat's fur looked almost silver."Aww what a cute kitty!"I said petting it.