My BFF'S who are leaving this year

xHey_Alishax: Your soo cute and your beautiful i bet that you can get any guy with your PREUTIFULNESS. Hahaha just wanted to day that i will miss you soooooooooo much even though we became BFF's this year 2012 i'll never forget you and your beautiful.

Luv ya so much, oh and P.S keep doing the papers you'll get something good after that even though it's a small gift.

xPurple_Loverx:You are the bests friends that i ever had in my life, i will never forget about you and your smile and you hitting me all the time which hurts but i'll never ever forget you and i hope that we cross paths one day when we're older or some other time. Keep smiling and no matter what happens i'll always be by your side and no not stalking you but just like fairy tail,we're far away from eachother but our hearts are always together, or something like that.

Luv ya so much, oh and P.S keep reading Fairy Tail.

Manopolist_Banonas: I love your name it's so cool and funny, anyways just wanted to say that i will miss you even though we don't really hang out alot just that you are one of my BFF's that i will miss and will never forget you, you and your craziness and your names or name. Your cool and awesome and funny and keep smiling.

Luv ya so much, oh and P.S I hope that you and (is it Spotlight) yeah Spotlight or whatever gets married one day and have children, yuo guys look so cute together.

I will always remeber you guys iny my heart luv ya so much.

;P :P :)