Ragnarok [ Ben10/Gwen10 ]

Kevin arrived at the storage container at the Bellwood Wharf, finding it open

   Kevin arrived at the storage container at the Bellwood Wharf, finding it open. The same storage container his mom rents just to store all of his father's stuff, only to find the door broken open with the lights on. The multi-material mutated osmosian grew furious, more furious than he already was. He walked over to the storage container, his wooden-feet hardly making noise against the concrete ground. As he grew closer to the entrance he could see a large, dark-clothed figure with its rib cage protruding around its sides. violently rummaging and breaking the various boxes and containers inside the container. His stone fist clenched hard as he stood facing the back of the figure. The alien being stopped what he was doing and stood still.

   "Who are you?" he asked in a gruff, uninterested voice. His white-haired head slightly turning to the left, barely looking at Kevin.

   "You killed my father," The angry osmosian answered, nearly growling with hate.

   "Do you have the slight idea how little that narrows it down?" He asked Kevin, now turning his head and body just enough to see who he was speaking to. "An osmosian? How peculiar, your species is almost extinct," the alien noted.

   Kevin managed to maintain a stern and aggressive face while looking at the slate-gray skeletal face of the alien before him, with a very notable red deep cut on his forehead. The very same alien who murdered his dad when Kevin was only three years old. Ragnarok. It was an unsettling experience for the young osmosian. The very being responsible for Kevin's troubled life was standing right in front of him, and Kevin was ready to kill him.

   "My name is Kevin Levin, and you will pay for what you've done!" Kevin exclaimed as he raised his fists to Ragnarok. The osmosian's metallic right hand turned into a mallet while his stone left hand turned into a mace with taydenite spikes protruding off of it. He made a war cry as he went in for the attack. He quickly learned that he was woefully unprepared for the fight he just started.

   Ragnarok quickly dodged Kevin's assault and countered by hitting the osmosian with a hard jab to the stomach. He then grabbed Kevin by the face and bashed the back of his head into the wall of the container.

   "So, the osmosian had the chance to spawn. Of course, he did," Ragnarok commented as Kevin fell to the ground, his weaponized fists turning back to normal as he momentarily lost consciousness. The alien was disdained by the fact that the space cop who hid the key to his ship had a child, something he was now going to correct.

   "Tell me, degenerate spawn, where's my key?" Ragnarok asked after kneeling and lifting Kevin's face-up by the chin. He looked into the osmosian's brown eyes and finding only fading consciousness in them.

   Kevin groaned a small bit as he came to. Realizing he was face to face with the enemy, he quickly grew angry and punched Ragnarok with his metallic fist. The alien grunted and let go of Kevin after the hit. The osmosian then scrambled up and took another fighting stance as he allowed his hatred to guide his attacks.

   Ragnarok grunts as he stumbles back after several of Kevin's punches. The alien then got the upper hand and blocked some of Kevin's punches, then throwing the mutated osmosian aside.

   "Fine, I'll just look again," he addressed Kevin as his body started to flicker just as a teleporting light beam shot down at him.

   "No!" Kevin yelled while getting up. "You're not getting away from me!" he calls and runs after Ragnarok, tackling the alien just as they teleported. The beam then left the two right in the living room of Kevin's family's house, where Ragnarok had just searched through hours earlier. The two stumbled onto the floor as the momentum of Kevin's tackle carried through the teleport. Ragnarok then bashed Kevin with his fist to get him off of him.

   Kevin got knocked off, flying back into the fragile and broken bookshelf. He groaned and fell down onto the floor as the cracking of old wood filled the room. The books came flying out of the busted shelf and all onto the osmosian. He struggled to get up and formed the same mallet and mace-head with his fist when he got up, wanting to go for the kill. He then whacked Ragnarok with the mace, knocking him through the already broken living room window. He landed out on the front lawn, rolling over a few times before finally stopping. The angry osmosian then jumped out while yelling, running to Ragnarok.

   Ragnarok figured he wouldn't get to search again until he got his assault out of the way, so he figured he would teleport away and terminate the osmosian elsewhere. He started another teleportation beam, knowing full well that the mix-matched osmosian would follow.

   Kevin fell for the trap and soon found himself back at the storage container, only growing angrier as his eyes fell upon the trashed container. He was brought back to the moment as he was kicked hard, flying back a far distance and rolling uncontrollably as he landed on the hard concrete ground.

   "You will be more useful dead if you're not going to help me," Ragnarok told Kevin as he walked up to him. The alien then made his own hands glow with yellow energy, ready to kill him the same way he killed Devin Levin.

   Kevin laid back on the hard ground, feeling his internal injuries take over as he didn't feel strong enough to get up. He groaned and attempted to get up before Ragnarok pressed his foot down hard on Kevin's stone-covered wrist, keeping him pinned down. Fear quickly crept into Kevin's eyes as his assailant's hands grew brighter, the yellow light coursing with energy as Ragnarok raised his hands, ready to pulse Kevin with the same power that killed his father. It was clear the alien wanted to end the Levin bloodline and ultimately the end of the Osmosian species.

   Ultimately Kevin's survival instincts took over, granting the mutant alien hybrid second wind. His metallic hand quickly morphed into a blade, which he used to slash a deep gash into Ragnarok's leg. The alien growled in pain as he stepped off of Kevin's wrist while clutching onto his cut tendon. The osmosian then quickly scrambled to his feet, his blade morphing into a mallet and his other hand changing into the taydenite-spike mace like before.

   Ragnarok was quickly overwhelmed by Kevin's new attacks after being distracted by the dirty tactic from moments ago. He had no time to react through each of Kevin's hits. The alien eventually fell back to the ground with Kevin mounting him and violently punching his face.

   Kevin grunted and growled, making various other angry noises as he bashed his mace and mallet fists against Ragnarok's face. A haunting crack noise filled the osmosian's face as he crushed the alien criminal's face, killing him painfully.

   He breathed heavily as he eventually finished letting his anger out on the corpse. The mutated osmosian's weaponized fists then morphed back into hands, the bottom sides of them bloody. Kevin's chest heaved as he finally got up, looking down at the dead alien. Eventually, the reality of the incident hit him hard and he stumbled back. He found himself sitting against the wall connected to the door of the container and sobbing, face buried in bloodied hands.

   Kevin didn't hear the Plumbers arrive. It was an utter surprise when Gwen came over and hugged him. When she pulled away, he looked over at her with sad and teary eyes and her look said it all. She was disappointed in him. He did the one thing she had tried to convince him not to do.

   "Grandpa's got you covered," Gwen started. "Based on the Plumber cams it looks like you killed it in self-defense," she informed him while biting her lower lip. She looked hesitant, almost like she didn't want to follow up on the question. "It wasn't self-defense, wasn't it?"

   Kevin shook his head, regrettably answering her question. "I got caught up in my anger," he choked through the sobs. "I took a life thinking it would make it better, but it didn't," he continued as the Omnitrix-wearing heroine listened. "It didn't bring dad back."

//This took me three weeks longer to write than I originally intended. Online school is messing with everyone in multiple different ways. And I haven't written a proper fanfic in so long that I may have lost touch. Like I've written Miraculous Ladybug fanfics that are better than this, but eh. I hope y'all enjoy this anyways. Will be working on more parts of this.