𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛,, 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚎~

This is for both genders I'll do female first, you boys can get your spice afterwards..! ~

Y/n pov - -

I stared up at the ceiling, thinking about what to do today. 'It's Saturday, maybe the other bakusquad members wanna do something?' I thought, taking my (f/C) jacket on, I got it from kirishima on my 14th birthday.

I opened the door, getting tackled by someone familiar, Mina Ashido. She ran up to the door, slamming it closed. Mina took a deep breath, I could tell she was in need for some water. I took my waterbottle and gave it to her, she drank it up quickly. "What happened, baby?" I said, she quirked her head up, looking like she was about to pass out. "It's.. Kirishima, he's been up all night, looking for you." That made me blush, why'd he want to find me? Like, we live next-door..

Third Person pov - -

Another person burst in, it was a dark-purple haired female. She looked like she was in pain, that's when you noticed a burn mark on her wrist. 'Katsuki.. That asshole.' This person, was none other than your big sister. She'd just gotten into U.A., but had already become a 'hero'. She's one of 'The Main Four', as people called the group of third-years. Mirio, Tamaki, Nejime and Manako. You call her Ana to make fun of her, but she actually likes the nickname.

AnYway, back to present.—

"It burns, Y/n.. It BURNS!" Manako screamed, tears running down her cheeks. You ran over to her, Mina aswell. [ I'ma time-skip. ]

After taking care of bby sis. 😔✨💞

Y/n pov - -

Y

ou looked around the corner, seeing Kirishima's worried look, and DAMN HIS TEETH WERE     S   H   A   R   P     .

You ran over to him, hugging him from behind. He jumped, feeling your arms wrapped around him. "Y/n? Y/n !" he said, laughing as he picked you up. Kirishima span you around, both of you were laughing. True Love.

Or as some call it,,

𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗲. 💞💗❤️

Damn, about 400+ words. Hope you enjoyed, stay sweet,, my sweet carrots! ~💞