Scared Potter?

RATED M
TRIGGER WARNING (light BDSM/sexual content)

The smell of expensive cologne washed over the room and sent all of Harry's nerves on high alert. He could feel his boyfriends presence behind him sucking all the oxygen from his lungs.

"D-Draco."

"I don't remember giving you permission to speak, Potter."

Harry's mouth clamped shut as Draco stepped up behind him and his fingers slid into his hair.  Softly at first and then he grabbed at the base and pulled forcing Harry's head back. He whimpered.

"Now. What am I supposed to do with you hm?" Draco whispered against the skin of Harry's neck. "Flirting with Diggory earlier right. in. front. of. me." Every word dripped with delicious venom that made Harry shiver.
"Speak."

"Draco I'm sorry," Harry whined.

"Oh you will be." Draco loosed his tie and slid it off. He twisted Harry around, grabbed his wrists and synched them together with his slytherin tie. Harry stared up wide eyed afraid and aroused. Draco shoved him on the bed and straddled his waist before using the other end of the tie and tying it to the headboard. Harry was shaking at this point with fear and desire for the man controlling him in a way no one else ever could. Draco loomed over him and smirked at his handiwork.

Leaning down close and nibbling at his partners ear he whispered, "Scared potter?"

"F-uck," Harry moaned.

"Oo you kiss your mother with that mouth huh?" He grabbed Harry's jaw roughly and smacked it just enough to grab attention. Harry's eyes start to glaze over in that dreamy way submission creates. "You're gonna be a good boy for Daddy now aren't you? Or do you need to be punished...no you have to be punished," he smirked and settled his hand firmly on the other boys throat. "You want to be punished don't you." Draco teased.

Harry squirmed underneath him begging for friction for more of anything. "Please I'll be good Daddy," he begged. Draco said nothing his steel gray eyes stared at the beautiful man beneath him. In one swift motion he spelled away Harry's clothes leaving him bare but dracos tie wrapped around his delicate wrists.

Draco kissed lightly up Harry's pale muscular thighs causing Harry to shiver and moan at finally being touched. It's still not enough Harry needs more. "Draco...," he whined which only caused Draco to stop and grab at Harry's throat tightly leaning down till his nose brushed against his cheek.

"Only little brats whine Harry. Is that what you are because brats get punished for their behavior." The choking hold that Draco had made Harry feel delightfully dizzy. "Open," he commanded. Harry opened his mouth for him.
Draco stuck two fingers into Harry's mouth. "Suck on those and get em nice and wet for me darling." Harry moaned at the way Draco's words made him feel...dirty, submissive, small.

Harry swirled his tongue around Draco's slender fingers, sucking hard and letting go with a pop. Draco smiled, "Good boy." He directed those fingers to Harry's entrance teasing his hole and driving him crazy. Harry's dick was hard and erect and begging to be touched in front of him. Draco slid one finger in pumping in and out before adding the second. "You're such a good slut for me aren't you darling," Draco purred.

"Yes, daddy," moaned Harry.

Draco continued pumping two fingers in and out making sure to hit the spot that drove Harry wild every time. He also leaned down to lick Harry's shaft from base to tip before taking the head in his mouth. Harry jerked and had to force himself to not buck into Draco's mouth. Draco's tongue swirled around the head of Harry's dick sending pleasure sensations throughout his body while still hitting his G spot with his fingers.

"Draco fuck I'm gonna-,"

"Don't cum without my permission or there will be consequences," Draco spoke sternly.

Harry's eyes fluttered back as he tried to gain his composure. Tears of pleasure threatening his eyes. A hard smack to the ass brought his focus back to reality and it was soon followed by another and another. Harry didn't even notice when Draco had gotten rid of his own clothes until he finally focused his tearful submission glazed eyes on the man above him. Draco lifted Harry's muscular pale legs onto his shoulders. He nipped and bit at his thighs leaving tiny bruises as a reminder of who he belonged to.

Harry was about to explode. "Malfoy if you don't ahH-," he was cut off as Draco pushed into him.

"You were saying Potter?" Draco pulled in and out slowly and then picked up the pace quickly. His hand once again wrapped around his boyfriends throat and the other gripped hard onto his thigh in a way that would no doubt leave a bruise that would be hard to explain. Draco was relentless in his force keeping a steady pace and pounding into Harry in just the right ways.

"Daddy please!" Harry begged in a pleasure choked cry.

Draco moaned at the sight and felt himself building up. "Cum for me." Harry moaned and released immediately his hole tightening around Draco which sent him over the edge. "Fuck Harry." He groaned as he released inside Harry.

Draco pulled out panting and sweaty. He released Harry's hands from their bonds and kissed his wrists softly. He then kissed his forehead, then his nose, and finally a sweet kiss on the lips. Harry buzzed beneath him high on the submission he'd experienced. "I love you."
Draco whispered.

"I love you," Harry glowed as he snuggled into his boyfriends arms.