Went out for Milk (Pt1)

Ice Bear woke up in fridge. Ice Bear saw fridge was half empty. Ice Bear needed to run errands. Ice Bear went to bathroom and took Ice bath. Ice Bear smelled like clean babies.

Ice Bear made breakfast. Ice Bear made Grizz burritos using: chicken(white meat only) sat in 450 degree oven for 20mins, scrambled eggs, 4 strips of bacon, diced tomatoes pre~washed, and fried potato.

Ice Bear made Panda French toast using: 1tsp of ground cinnamon, 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg, 2Tsp of sugar, 4Tsp butter, 4 eggs, 1/4 cup of milk, 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract, 8 slices of challah, and 1/2 cup of warmed maple syrup.

And Ice Bear made fish platter for Ice Bear using: salmon, 2 trout, a pinch of salt and pinch of pepper.

"Hey, lil Bro," Grizz said joyfully. "What's on the num-nums menu?"

"No nuts please, I'm allergic?" Panada said concerned.

"Ice Bear charges extra," Ice Bear said.

"Don't worry Pan-Pan, lil bro knows," Grizz said.

"Sit down, Ice Bear wants to stuff stomach like pinata," Ice Bear said. "Ice Bear need to go shopping after eating."

"Alright we're gonna go see Charlie," Grizz said. "He's having a baby shower for one of his friends,"

"I'm gonna live stream it and see if I can get more followers," Panda said. "Do birds like rattles?"

"Ice Bear suggests cute baby bibs," Ice bear said.

Ice Bear and bros cleaned plates. Ice Bear wrote list of food. Ice Bear got on vacuum and went out front door.

"Ice Bear will be back," Ice Bear said.
Ice Bear's bros waved bye to Ice Bear

Ice Bear went downtown to market. Ice Bear chained vacuum to parking post for safety. Ice Bear collected everything on list, Ice Bear went to checkout.

"Ice Bear wants to buy food...please?" Ice Bear asked.

Ice Bear let lady scan food. Ice Bear paid for food. Ice Bear stepped onto vacuum and almost left...someone ran into Ice Bear.

"Watch it bear!!!" said the stranger running past Ice Bear.

Ice Bear saved most of food...but dropped milk.

"Ice Bear wants justice," Ice Bear said, filled with rage.

Ice Bear left food on vacuum to stay safe...and cold. Ice Bear followed scent of smelly stranger. Ice Bear went deeper downtown. Ice Bear came to dark alley and heard people. Cars sped down the street towards Ice Bear, but Ice Bear ninja rolled out the way.

"Ice Bear is survivor action hero," Ice Bear said.

A mic came on.

"Once again winner of the race is...Yuma!!!" Lady announcer shouted.

The crowds cheered.

Yuma was stranger Ice Bear was looking for.

"Yuma please, please please, this car was my old man's?" The man said desperately pleading. "Please show some compassion?"

"You know the rules, you lost...pass the keys up." Yuma said.

The man reached into his pocket.

"Stop," Ice Bear said.

"What'd you say bear?" Yuma glared at Ice Bear.

"Ice Bear said stop," Ice Bear said. "Ice Bear challenges you,"

The crowds went silent.

"You...challenge me?" Yuma asked shocked.

"Ice Bear didn't stutter," Ice Bear said.

"No one's ever beat me...you think got what it takes furball?" Yuma asked.

"Ice Bear's got it," Ice Bear said.

*clap,clap*

"Wow same old, same old," a woman spoke.

Ice Bear looked at pretty lady and realized...

"Michi?" Ice Bear asked.

"You know this dude?" Yuma asked.

"He's an old friend of mine from Japan,"she said.

"The one and only," She said. "From Tokyo to the streets of San Francisco, whatcha doin here?

"Ice Bear is here to claim justice," Ice Bear said.

"Yuma isn't some normal racer, he's been champ for 2 years now," She said. "And for the stunt you're pulling he'll do alot more than take your ride, you sure you want to go through with this?" Michi asked.

"Ice Bear ready to do or die," Ice Bear said.

"Ice Bear's old ride?" Ice Bear asked.

Michi fished out some keys out of her pocket.

"Right here," She said.

Ice Bear turned to Yuma, and both started each other down.

"Ice Bear ready to Tokyo Drift." Ice Bear said.

To be continued...