I told you so

Hannah was just now getting off the train to hogwarts to find her best friend Cedric, she didn't really have many friends, but he was always there. She told him everything, except for the one thing she couldn't...she was in love with Draco Malfoy, yes THE Draco Malfoy the one who broke her best friends nose, made sure she had no boyfriend by scaring them off, and making sure she never got hurt. Of course she didn't know any of this had happened or she would be so "in love"

I saw Cedric and ran up to him and hugged him everyone was staring at us waiting for us to kiss... we never did of course that's just not how my feelings work...but little did I know that in fact is how Cedric feels towards me. We begin walking into hogwarts of course Cedric brought me with him when he went to see his friends but i had my eyes somewhere else while he was talking to his friends... on draco malfoy i knew he'd never like a hufflepuff so you decided it was time to move on so I did what i thought I would never do and kissed Cedric...

Dracos pov:
Me and pansy walk into hogwarts and take a seat and when we sit down she immediately starts flirting with me and don't get me wrong pansy's wonderful, just not my type, then the girl who IS my type walked in... with Cedric ugh that diggory always trying to make her fall in love with him bleh! I turn away from them to talk to my friends. For some reason I felt like I was being watched so I turned to where my hannah was standing and there she was snogging with stupid diggory. He put his tounge down her throat it was completely disgusting I felt my eyes water and I heart pansy whisper to one of our friends "I told you so" I wondered what that meant but then I noticed everyone was watching my Hannah and stupid diggory I got up mad and left. I knew she didn't feel the same about me after all I'm just a stupid slytherin... as diggory says.