CHAPTER I: THE ROUTINE

As always, lying in my hard, unfurnished, wooden bed with 25% opened eyes, about 5 minutes after sleep, I was looking at the ceiling with it covered with spider webs, and dusts hanging on it.

With my uncomfortable-looking position, right leg hanging on the 1 and a half meter tall window at the left side of my bed, and other curled like a sleeping crab's leg, with no worry, I found my mind floating.

From the ceiling, a dinosaur, pertaining to a lizard, this is what I usually call them, glide in the air like an asteroid and landed on my face, made me totally awake and realize that it was again another day of my life.

As the gentle flowing of water runs in my entire body, my movements was in contradictory, like a military cadet taking a bath, knowing that he is already late in the flag ceremony.

Twenty four minutes I take, with my motorcycle running 45-60km/hr, from house to school. I was not surprised, as always, I was again not in time for my first subject.

As I take my first step in the room, conjuctive was my professor's voice asking. "You again Mr.!"(for him not knowing my name, even I incurred consecutive absences and late comings) "And what in this world is your reason again!?" said the tiger-like faced professor. "'I have no valid reason, just give the questions now so that I can already have my seat?" I said knowing that I already knew everything that He has to say in class.

My professor had his time of silence, and allowed me to have my seat (for he knew everytime he throw questions, I can have the right one and even better, that others can understand more than he do in teaching). Hours of the day just past as if they did not happen. The interest of being in school is actually lost in me.

It started back when I was at my second year in college. Professors, students and even people outside the campus have adored me. A consistent deanslister, number 1 rookie of the basketball team and the young age, became the University Student Government's president.

Schedule was very hectic but still I can manage to have time with my family and friends, until that day came.