Earthquake Massacre

Two days later,Sia was cooking breakfast for the orphans.Sia told the orphans to come in the dining room so they can eat.Maddie,Ella and Katy went there and started to eat."I wish nothing will go wrong today.."said Katy."Me too.."said Ella.The orphans finished their food and went to play outside the orphanage.Sia and the maids were watching the T.V to know the news is.They heard something moving and shaking.Sia was alerted that it was an earthquake!Sia went to the kids and told them to get out of the orphanage.

"Kids!!Run!!Escape the orphanage!!"said Sia in a loud,direct voice.
"Maddie?What are we going to do?"said Ella and Katy in a worried voice.
"I know the exit!Follow me!"Maddie said in a hopeful voice.

Maddie was sure that she knew the exit.There was just something wrong.The exit was destroyed and the only way out was the window. Maddie knew what to do."We need to get out from the window..Fast!!"Maddie said In a shaking,loud voice.Ella found a way to break the window by smashing it by a rock.Maddie and her friends escaped the orphanage leaving Sia behind."Wait..Where's Sia?!"said Katy.Maddie,Katy,and Ella was worried for Sia because she might be stuck there."Maddie,what are you doing?!?"said Katy."I want to save Sia!I don't want another person close to me die!"said Maddie in a strong,faithful voice. Maddie went inside the orphanage to save Sia.

"Sia!Sia!Are you there?"Maddie said in a worried voice.
"Help!Help Me!I'm stuck!"said the maid.
Sia found and helped the maid.
"Do you know where Sia is?"said Maddie.
"Yes...She's trying to escape from the Dining Room..."said the maid.

Sia search and searched until she saw something moving.She found Sia trying to escape.Maddie said"I will save you!"Sia then went to the window and escaped.Maddie then escaped from the orphanage.Sia and the others then moved back from the orphanage.Nothing was saved but the lives of others were."Where are we going now,Sia?"said Ella in a sad voice."I...Don't know.....yet"said Sia in a confused voice.The remaining orphans,maids and Sia doesn't know what to do next.

Please support my story!

Please follow me and enjoy the story!

Please comment on what you want to the next story is!

Bye!Love you all!!