Chapter 1: RUN

Me, my sister, and little cousins, were playing outside in the yard until I saw a car down the street. I look back at my cousins and sister then back at the car. I saw the villains, Shigaraki, Dabi, Twice, and Toga starring at me. "Y'all go in the backyard, NOW." I said. "Why-" My sister said until she saw them too. "RUN" Me and my sister said in sync. We all ran in the backyard as the villains got closer. Our little cousins got on our back as we jumped the gate, "Y'all follow Jasmine" I told them as I went the opposite direction as them. I was running for a while now then I saw a empty little shop I could hide in. "KAYLA!" I see my sister running towards me with my second little cousin, Tyler, in her arms while my first little cousin, Elijah, follows beside her but Toga was running behind them. As they got closer I said "Follow me! Hurry!" as I ran in the shop. We hid behind a desk and listened. .....Silence....until we heard the door open "Where are you now..?" I hear Toga say. We stayed quiet while they rummaged around the store. "Let's go they're not in here" I hear Shigaraki say, I sigh quietly and peeked around the desk, my heart dropped when I saw Dabi starring at me. I looked away quickly, scared, I hear footsteps coming my way, " Dabi, what are you doing?" Twice said. I got up quickly and kicked the desk towards them, "RUN!!" I yelled, My sister, cousins, and I started running, Dabi grabbed my arm, "KAYLA" "KEEP RUNNING DON'T LET THEM GET YALL!" "We don't want them, we just want you!" Toga said. I was so scared, I passed out.

(Sorry it's so short)
Total words: 305