First day Again

I have always hated school. I just wish things could be better. I try and fail every time. So why can't we just be normal again~

You wake up. It's a Monday. The first day of school was going to start again. There is nothing to be happy about there. It's just a place to be emotionaly torchured. But you deal with it. You put on some clothes you eat some breakfast and head out. You usually take a short cut through the woods just to avoid ant contact with any body. They always feel pity for you because your parents died, but you hate being the center of attention. It makes you feel wanted, and you don't want that because people can leave you quickly without even caring when you did the most. So you don't talk to anyone really. It's a big waste of time trying to find friends. You're walking through the woods when you suddenly see a no entry sighn you look past it and see a grave yard and an old tree house. You look back at the sighn and it looks pretty old so you decide to go and check it out. As you're walking twards the tree house you start to hear strange noises. You look around and think its probably just a snake. So yu continue looking around and go over to the grave yard. You suddenly hear crying noises. You then see a boy with curly black hair and a big jacket on. You go over to him quietly.

"hey are you ok?" you ask him. He jumps in fear. He looks at you and suddenly stops crying
"are you going to aswer or..." He nods in response.
"why are yu crying?" you ask. He points at a grave and I see the name Eric Wolfhard.
"Is that your dad?" He nods in reply again.
"oh I'm so sorry"
"i-it's ok" he says quietly
"ok well i'll be on my way now"
"wait" I hear a faint voice say
"yes?" I reply
"Can you stay?" He says
You contemplate on if you should skip school or hang out with a boy you've just met. You know what I'll hang out with him
"sure" you say
he smiles
"so what do you wanna do?"
he points up to the tree house
"Ok"
As I climb up to the tree house I start to zone out. I miss a step on the ladder and I fell off. I squint my eyes expecting to fall but I didn't fell pain at all. I open my eyes and find I'm........................................................................