fin.

Dahyun doesn't know how or when it started.

Her crush on Im Nayeon, her roommate.

How did her and Nayeon meet? Well, it was pretty simple. Dahyun's old roommate got into a school abroad so she had to move out. Dahyun didn't like the idea of being alone so she decided to hang up flyers around town for applications to be her next roommate.

On Nayeon's side, she recently got kicked out of her parent's house when they found out about her sexuality. She stayed at hotels for about three days and on one stroll around town, she saw one of Dahyun's flyers stuck on a wall of a coffee shop.

She contacted Dahyun and eventually, she got the place. It's been almost a year and a half since then and the two grown really close.

There's just something about Nayeon that got Dahyun falling for her quite hard and fast to the point where she can't contain it well.

Maybe it's the smile she always wears or the fact that she cleans the apartment often or well or how much she cares about the people in her life and people in general.

Either way, there's just something about Nayeon that makes her look like a diamond in a museum every time Dahyun looks at her.

So, on one Saturday, Dahyun finally decided on what to do with her feelings for Nayeon. She decided that she was going to write in a journal about her feelings. Sort of like a diary, if you want to think about it in that way.

The twist being that it was going to be fantasies Dahyun wishes she had with her. Dahyun's too much of a chicken to pluck up the courage to tell Nayeon about her crush.

So, why not write down her daydreams in her secret journal?

January 9th | 10:03 pm

Dahyun's sitting on the couch reading a book on a cloudy day.

She looked up at the sound of Nayeon coming in from shopping all day. A smile began to grow on her face.

"Welcome back," Dahyun greeted as she bookmarked her book and placed it on the coffee table.

Nayeon smiled back and walked over to Dahyun to kiss her cheek as she sat down next to her.

"Hi there, cutie," Nayeon murmured.

"Did you have fun shopping with Yeri?" Dahyun asked as she fixed Nayeon's hair a little bit since it was disheveled from it being a windy day.

"Yes! I had a blast," Nayeon lit up as something popped up in her head, "In fact, I have a little something for you."

Dahyun raised her eyebrows. She wasn't expecting anything at all.

"You do?" Nayeon nodded. She gave Dahyun a plastic bag that was kept behind her bag. It was from 'Victoria's Secret'.

"Open it and tell me what you think."

Dahyun opened it and furrowed her eyebrows at the sight of it, not knowing what it could be. She pulled it out and her eyes immediately widened as her pale cheeks turned red.

"Well?" Nayeon smirked.

It was lingerie. Red lingerie to be exact.

"Holy shit, N-Nayeon!" Dahyun exclaimed, stuffing it back into the bag, "What in God's name is going on in your head? W-Why would you buy me this..?"

Nayeon inched closer and leaned closer to Dahyun's ear, "Because I got a little horny at the mall imagining you wearing it."

Dahyun squirmed at Nayeon's words as she looked down shyly and felt her cheeks burning up some more.