~Saying goodbye~

I do no own any of the Characters in this book, or events only characters I have made up! Some events  book may be a little different from the actual books/films. There may be mature scenes and violence along with foul language throughout the book!

Most of my life, I was homeschooled. My parents believed they were the best ones to teach me magic, until now. I'm leaving my home to continue learning magic at Hogwarts school for witch craft and wizardry. It wasn't my decision, I was being forced, but I'm not particularly sure it was my parents choice either. My parents are very close with the Malfoy family, I practically grew up with Draco. And although we despised each other, we'd do anything to save the other.

My parents are death eaters. And some day I will be too.

~September 1st~

Today my nerves got the best of me, I was on my way to Hogwarts. My dark silk hair was straightened behind me, and my sharp makeup was on point. I hoped this was enough to hide my rosy cheeks and nervous look on my face. I was truly excited but I had never been to an actual school before or left my parents for this much time, it gave me chills. Behind my nerves was fear. Fear of disappointing my parents, they had such high expectations of me and it will be hard to meet them. There was no reason to worry what house I would be sorted into I was bound to be put into Slytherin, I had no doubt. But me and Draco were to be Lord Voldemort's spies inside Hogwarts. I'm sure there are other spies but for our safety we were not to know.
I was sitting in the back of my parents black Porsche. We we're on our way to kings cross station. Beside me sat Draco silently, glaring out of the window. He had a tall posture, and his long arms were down his sides. The sun shone through the window outlining his chiselled jawline. If only his personality was as pleasant as his appearance. Yet again, sometimes his looks distract you from how much of a dick he is.

As the car slowed down, I stepped out of the back seats onto the the pavement. Straightening out my black dress, I gazed upon the tall glazed building, which was almost completely filled with shiny large windows. Inside the station was crowds of muggles. My parents left us at the entrance of the station, they wished me luck and explained they'd miss me but I knew it was a lie. I was never really close to my parents but I've always admired how strong they was and their connection, they were inseparable. We hurried past all of the platforms but holted between nine and ten. "Go on then", Malfoy glared down at me. He has to be just under a foot taller than me which made him look even more intimidating. " What do you mean, which platform is it?" He rolled his eyes and tutted at me, he looked at me as if I was stupid. This brought annoyance on my face. "Well what do you expect, I've never been to Hogwarts remember? How am I supposed to know which platform?" He said nothing back, he just stared. After a few seconds he turned around and just ran into the wall and suddenly vanished. I was left alone. People still hurried past and took no notice of someone running through a wall. Everyone here must be clueless I thought. There was nothing else for me to do but follow him. I tried to stand as far from the wall as possible to get the best running chance I could. Checking there was no one watching, I covered my eyes, held my breath and ran.

I felt myself pass through the wall, it felt like a cold flush of air crashed into my face. Once through I fell to the floor, with something under my legs. As I peered round all I could see was long frizzy brown hair. She was wearing a knitted cardigan and trailhead blue jeans. As she looked up at me I could see her bright brown eyes peering over at me. "Oh my I'm so sorry, I didn't know there was someone on the other side of the barrier, are you okay?"  I waited for her to answer but all she did was giggle. Her cheeks flushed and her dimples grew on the side of her face. "Oh no worries, I'm completely fine please it was all my fault, are you new? I haven't seen you before." Her bushy hair spiralled down the sides of her face, highlighting her coffee coloured eyes. "Yes, sorry this is my first year at hogwarts, I'm Aria Gray."