Chapter 1-My feelings for him<3

'Hey Kit, wake up. You have to go to the meeting place. It's 6:04' Kurama reminded me inside my head through mind link.

'I know Ni-san I'm wake' I replied lazily.
I got up, off my bed. I got ready 'Why do I have
to wear this hideous orange jumpsuit again?' I question while looking in the mirror wearing the jumpsuit. 'You already know why. To make you look annoying. Also acting and look, deafening, an idiot, dead-last, a loser, stupid etc.' Ni-san listed. 'So everyone won't think you're a threat to the village.' Ni-san added. 'Do I really have to act like a complete dead-last? I'm in a team already.' I replied while sitting down on my bed. 'They will
try to kill you or get you banished from the village.'

'But I can defend myself. I'm an ANBU captain
name Fox, and in the bingo book under the name,
Kit Fox and in Kage level. I could destroy the Hidden Leaf if I want to with the training I did with Itachi.

'I know, but remember the promise you made with Itachi before he left. That you will protect Sasuke.' Ni-san said.

'I know.....I remember' I said blushing just by the thought of Itachi perfect face. Everything about Itachi is just so.. Perfect! I know I fell hard in love with him. I just can't help it. I wonder...what will Sasuke think if I started dating Itachi? Imagine dating Itachi! Life would be so perfect! Feeling my face heating again. Then Ni-san started to speak again.

'Hn. I understand, hey can I ask you something?' I nodded

'Are you in love with Itachi? It's okay I support you if you are!'

'NI-SAN!!?!' I shouted flushed. Covering my face with my hands. 'N-n-no.' Maybe I should tell Ni-san. It feels wrong lying to him.

'Hey, it's fine if you are. Like I said I'll support you no matter what.' Ni-san calmly comforting me. I removed my hands from my face and placed them on my lap.

'Well umm...y-ya I am in love with itachi' I uttered.
'Im so embarrassed I can just explode right now.'
I drop on my bed grabbing a pillow and shoved it in my face. Facing up towards the ceiling. Feeling extremely embarrassed.

'Kit, that's great! I'm happy for you!' He said excitingly.

'Um thanks Ni-san. I'm happy you're ok with it.' I'm actually really happy Ni-San is fine with me being gay.
I placing the pillow that I grabbed back on the bed.

'Are you going to confess to him on your birthday. It's a week away, so I'm guessing you'll confess on his next visit to you.' Ni-san told me.

"Umm..Ya..sure! I'm going to tell him next week and I'm also going to tell Lady Tsunade and Sasuke the truth about the night of the Uchiha massacre so Itachi can leave the Akatsuki and come live with me and Sasuke." I answer happily with a real smile on my face.

First chapter DONE!!!!
Hope you guys liked it! See ya!

First chapter DONE!!!!Hope you guys liked it! See ya!