Nolen

"The Legend of Nolen" is a book inspired by the hit video game series "The Legend of Zelda" and "Minecraft" with my own twist from my imagination enjoy.

Check out my other books:

Minecraft: My Story

Coming soon: Pokemon Pearl

Chapter 1-The Beginning

"Nolen! Nolen!" Were the first words I heard as I woke up. "Ughh," I groaned. "Coming!" I yelled back. I crawled out of bed and walked down stairs. The smell of Bacon and egg muffins wafted up my nose. Suddenlty, I felt more awake and ran down the rest of the stairs. I peeked around the corner into the kitchen and there they were. The bacon was sizzling in the fry pan and the eggs were cooking next to them. "Mmmm Bacon," I said drooling.

"Nolen!"

I heard a voice boom from behind me. I turned around so fast that some drool flew onto Mum's face. She was looking at me with a furious face.

"Nolen!"

She said madly, Wiping the drool of her face.

"Come to the dining room, NOW!"

I Jumped as she bellowed. I followed her into the dining room. Suddenly she turned around fast and pointed to a box. It must have been a prank that my brother pulled on me.

"Whatever happened, I'm innocent,"

She pointed to it again.

"Open It!"

I walked over and peaked inside. Inside was a red rock. I looked back at Mum, who still had a furious face. I had no idea what was going on. When I looked back at the cage I realised the rock had some kind of red particles floating around it. I looked at Mum again and then the cage did a small jump.

"What was that!"

I looked over at Mum who was still furious.

"Pick it up,"

she said to me. As I reached to grab it, it jumped again.

"What the!"

I yelled. I touched it, it jumped again. It was hard to get a grip on. After a few tries I finnaly grabbed it. It jerked arounf trying to get out of my hand.

"What is it?" I asked

I looked at Mum who now had a smile on her face.

"Gotcha!"

She yelled at me. "Muuumm," I moaned at her. "But anyway, what is it?" She came and kneeled down next to me. "A man wearing a green hat came up to me and said, give this to Nolen," my mum told me " so tou don't know what it is?" I asked mum. "No, I don't.

Unexpectedly. It shattered into tiny peices with a small bright red flash. There was a small bit of paper lying were the rock was. I picked it up, It said,

"Come to the Blue Meadows and make sure nobody comes with you."

As soon as I had read the full thing, it bursted into flames and disapeared. "Should I go?" I asked mum. " Yes," she said after a while. "I reckon you should".

"When should I go?" I asked. "There was no time on the paper." I told her. "Well go now. "But there's bacon and egg muffins cooking." "I'll save you three of them." She replief. "Thanks." I answered.

I ran towards the door. "See ya!" I yelled back to mum as I walked out.