First morning

It was just another regular morning for Hinta until he discovered that his wife was no where in the house to be found. He scanned the basement, the living room and the kitchen but she was missing. Is she in the park? he thought. But she was never into exercises and she hated it even more to do it in public. Let me go her bestie's place and see, he decided, as he went to the closet to get dressed. But to his surprise, all of his wife's clothes were missing. He rushed to the shoe rack and found the same result, his wife's shoes were gone, except one, the one he gifted  her last night, shiny black, expensive brand . He looked inside the shoe to see if she left any message. Come on, What is this, a movie? where a wife ditches her husband and leaves a note under the nightstand, he thought, as he threw the sandle back to the rack finding nothing inside it.  Suddenly, he heard someone knocking at the front door. He rushed to the door and saw a tall man in an Armani suit, expensive shoes and a gold ring on each finger. A rich guy, in my house? he thought, as he offered a hand shake. But the tall guy didn't respond, didn't even say a single word. "Sir, How may I help you?"
said Henta with a nervous look on his face. The man didn't respond to this either. Henta was so uncomfortable now that he couldn't decide what to do next.