THIRTY EIGHTH.

Third Person's POV

Today is the day. In just a few hours, it would be finally announced that she is his wife. It would be announced that he is her husband. They would be known as a couple and after a year, they will claim their thrones from his parents and be the rulers to the kingdom.

It was still early in the morning but he was so excited. He can't wait to see his fiancée walk down the aisle, holding a bouquet of flowers, a veil draped over her head to cover her face. He can't wait to see her smile and have their first kiss as husband and wife. He can't wait to spend the rest of his life with her.

Nothing could top on how happy he is right now. His heart was beating so fast, eager to see his bride wearing her wedding dress, but he has to wait until she would show up on the red carpet. This is probably the best day in his entire life.

Though they just had been together for a short amount of time, he knew it was true love. The way she makes him feel things overwhelms his heart and whenever he is around her, he would always be the happiest man alive. Her presence itself brings joy to his world.

It's funny how he feels this way to someone he only met at the ball. There was really something in her that was too hard to resist. It wasn't only her beauty but also her personality. He was completely head over heels on her. He can't imagine himself with another woman.

She lied during the first days with him but she immediately abandoned her plan on getting revenge on him. She felt the same way and of course, he forgave her. He can't stay angry at her for too long. He loves her too much and the thought of him erasing her out of his life is such a heartbreaking image.

He was over the moon when she said 'yes' to his proposal. He couldn't have been happier. The girl he loves would be with him forevermore. He would do anything to protect her and love her for the rest of his days. He promises to be with her and only her.

The girl who he would face later at the altar would be his wife. Nothing could really express his feelings right now. All he wants to think of his how he would say his vows and how he would want her to know that she will be the only one for him.

Jaemin wants her to know that he would do anything for her and would sacrifice everything for her. He wants her to know that he won't be himself without her. He wants her to know that she brings the colors in his dull world and he wants her to know that whatever happens, he would be right by her side.

She is the only poem he will recite, the only song he will sing, the only musical piece he will play, the only book he will read, the only flower he will keep, the only view he will paint, the only name he will remember and the only girl he will love.

Happily going off his bed, he inhaled and exhaled to calm his pounding heart. He was both excited and nervous. Oh, what would she look like? She would probably look like a goddess. He's extremely lucky to have her as his lover and bride. The gods were in favor of him for bringing such a wonderful person in his life.

He brushed his hair back and went to the balcony to breathe in fresh air. He just wants time to be fast so that he can finally pull her into his arms and bury his face on her shoulder. The multiple thoughts inside his head warmed his heart.

Just as he was about to take a bath, a knock came on the door. Last time he remembered, he told Doyoung to tell everyone to not disturb him until he has finished taking a bath, and he hasn't even took his bathrobe yet. With furrowed brows, he grabbed the said necessity and said, "Come back later when I'm done."

"But sire," It was Doyoung. His voice was muffled but Jaemin can hear the sadness in it. What is he sad about? Did something wrong happen with the decorations? The guests? The venue? "This is really urgent." He added.