Character Info

Hi so theses are the characters I have created below and this first page is just so you can get a good image of them and their personalities hope you enjoy!

-Octavia Marie Adams-
*portrayed by Phoebe Tokin*
Octavia is smart, cunning, ambitious, top of her class, a perfect and is cherished by all of the Slytherins and Ravenclaws along with some off the Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs. She is mistakended for being rude which she can be some of the time but if you get to know her she is very kind-hearted.

*Description details about her*
Age: 16
Year: 6th
House: Slytherin
Height: 5'4
Weight: 118 pounds
Hair color: brown
Eye color: greenish black (nobody in the family has this eye color)
Favorite color: blue
Favorite food: chocolate frogs
People she dislikes: Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Crabbe and Goyle, along with Blaise Zabinie.
Her friends: Luna lovegood, Ginny weasly, And Honey king.

*what she looks like*

-Athena Blake Adams- *portrayed by Emmy Rossum*Athena is funny you could call her a jokester! She is also very attractive and has guys swooning over her at all times

*portrayed by Emmy Rossum*
Athena is funny you could call her a jokester! She is also very attractive and has guys swooning over her at all times. She plays quidditch and she is also top of her class. She try's to be nice but she has a temper and can be easily rude when someone is offending her. She just a very loyal personality and never breaks her promises.

*Description details about her*
Age: 17
Year: 7th
House: Slytherin
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120 pounds
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Brown
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite food: Mashed potato's
People she dislikes: pansy Parkinson's
And Draco Malfoy
Her friends: Fred weasly, Hermoine Granger
Her boyfriend: George Weasly

*what she looks like*

-Clarke Juliet Adams-*Portrayed by Nina Dobrev*Clarke is a twin sister of Calley and is a fashion icon

*Portrayed by Nina Dobrev*
Clarke is a twin sister of Calley and is a fashion icon. She is always wearing something with sparkly Jules or chains. She is stuck up and rude but has a soft side to her. She considers herself to have no friends only fans. She is very close to her twin sister and also the only witch in the family who is to be good a potions. She only talks to two people who are in Slytherin and she considers everyone who isn't pure blood a disgrace to the magic world.