"New guy"

No not again! Ugh, I hate school. I know what you're wondering, who the heck are you and why do you hate school. Well, to inform you my name is Rachel. I'm sixteen years old, in 10th grade. I have dark brown hair that is like hair when you put those sponge curling things to make your hair curly. I have deep green eyes that are kind of blue, but also not really. My skin is fair , I'm 6'2 in height and ain't nobody get to know my weight. I'm a dancer on my schools dance team. I have a boyfriend,Derek, who is the quarterback on my schools football team, and we are going to championships or whatever next week. Oh, and if you're wondering, my schools name is The Wonderwests and are school colors are red and orange. Anyways, I half to walk to Derek's house, get him of his couch, get into his car, and wait for him to drive in his car the both of us to school.

<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^

So yes, I'm at school. Right know I'm currently heading to Science. Derek starts to walk over to me. "Aren't you sup-" I start to say but my words are cut of by Derek, if you've already forgotten he's my 17 year old boyfriend in 11th grade. The kiss is so fierce it makes me forget what I was about to say. Then I realize I've gotta get to class, so I pull away. "I've gotta get to Science and you've got to go to math"I say. "We'll if you want we can skip class and kiss secretly"Derek says, doing a funny pose that I think is supposed to flatter me. "No, Derek! I'm tired of you trying to use me to get of class!Your such a slacker!" I scream so loud everyone stares at me, but I just ignore them, get my books, slam my locker closed, and step on Derek's foot. Everyone's eyes follow me as I walk away. Oh gosh. I only have 5 minutes to get to science.

<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^

Whew, 3 minutes early. I let out a sigh of stinking relief and sit down in my chair next to my best friend Trisha, who a girly blonde girl, and an empty desk. Well, it's empty until a new guy walks in a Mr.Cobbleyak tells him to sit next to me. He has a hooked nose, almond eyes and a nice jawline. He has nice tan skin that almost looks grey, he also has faint orange hair. I wonder if he's hiding a epic six pack ynder his big sweater- Rachel stop it! You have a boyfriend. Oh yeah, Derek. I pretty much don't hear anything Mr.Cobbleyak says until he says we'll be working in groups on some project. Everyone in my class sighs, including me. He writes the groups on the chalkboard and everyone goes up to see there groups. I see my name next to someone named Troy Hale. I don't know who that is, so I ask Mr.Cobbleyak, and he says it's the "new guy". After all my classes I walk up to Troy. "Hello my name is Rachel, and I believe we are paired up for a science project. Troy puts his books away, and looks at me with a death glare. It scares me. "Let's get this over with, when do you want me to come work with you." Troy says with a really scary voice. "We'll um you can come over tomorrow after school"my voice cracks when I talk, proving that I'm scared. "Ok"he says and he just walks away and nods.

I don't know if I like this "new guy"anymore.