Shh. Dont Tell Daddy....

"Here's your Latté and papers to look over and sign Ms. Carlovetti." My assistant Gorgia announced.

"Thanks Gorgia. Im just gunna finish these at home. Make sure to Email me Jarvoques decisions." I smiled gratefully at her stacking all my unfinished work and putting them neatly in my suitcase.

"Will do. See you tomorrow." With that, she turned and scurried out of my office. Sigh. I dont know Why the people who work in this building are so nervous around me. Im just like every other 22 year old female in New York. Okaye, so maybe im not-so-normal considering im a multi-billionaire and succesor of my fathers industry. But still... Im just the same as everyone else. Or, atleast I try to be...

Sigh. Again... Yawn....

Stretching, I pick up my suitcase and latté and head out of the skyscraper, nodding greetings to the employees.

"Gretchen!" I called out to my boss/friend of the Day care I work twice a week at, to try and be normal. No pay of course.

"Tokyo!" She exclaimed using her nickname for me. "Soo... Whats the news?" She asked stirring a bowl of mushed food. Yuck.

"He tried it again." I chuckled at her enthusiasm at the new of my Ex, setting down my suitcase by the counter and going into the play room.

"I dont see why you dont give him a second chance." She shook her head at me.

"Because its in my blood to not give second chances." I rolled my eyes. "Besides, ive been busy lately."

"Yeah. Busy fucking every hot guy you find at a bar." She snorts.

"Hey! I dont find ALL them at a bar. Last time was at a grocery store." I smirked picking up toys here and there walking. "Anyways, off my love life and onto the cute little bugga sitt'n in over there playing with cars."

"Ah. Madison. He's new. Been here for a 2 days now. And boy, is his daddy ever hot!" She exclaimed fanning her face. Looking at her I shook my head laughing but stopped hearing another deep throaty chuckle coming from behind us.

"Nice to know you find me attractive."