Please, Please, Don't leave me.

*Joey's POV*

~Joey is writing~

 Dear Journal,      

                She's leaving me, all within seconds. How...Why...Why do things have to end up like this? We've been together for 5 months, I don't know how I'm going to be able to go through life without her with me. I mean, Stacy is my everything. Her mom has been begging her to come up to Utah to live for ages now. I know Stacy enjoys it better there too. It's also better for her dogs, and the price of just a studio apartment in LA when all you do is make videos for your job is really expensive and unnecessary.  Honestly, I don't know how I'm still living here myself. Ugh. We spent all day together, like noting would be different tomorrow, the day she's leaving. We went out to eat then back to her house to play some games. Tomorrow she's leaving.  We want to spend all the time we can with one another, so I'm actually staying over and driving her in the morning to the airport, and I'm not leaving until I watch that plane drift off into the sky.  After all the gaming late at night, we went to lay down together. We faced one another and she had her head onto my chest while I held her in my arms.I could feel the tenseness in her. "Are you going to go to sleep?" I asked her. She glanced at the clock. "I don't really want to..." She says. I looked at her confused. "Why?". She looks down. "The quicker I go to sleep, the quicker I will wake up..and the quicker I wake up.....I go away." She says. I see a tear go down her eye. I pull her into a close hug. While thinking about it, us going to sleep, wasting these hours of being together,  I just...I can't. Why would we sleep? That's wasting so many hours.  I tear up a bit and shield my head so Stacy doesn't see me, because I know she will loose it if she see's me cry. Crying is the one thing I wanna do, but  I can't do it in front of Stacy, not knowing it will make her upset. She picks up on it. I know the cat is out of the bag now. "Joey..please..." She says. I don't know what to say to her, I just keep her close to me. I don't hide my tears and neither does she. "I...I don't wanna go Joey" she cries. "Don't, please, stay here with me, we could buy a house together, please, just don't go!" I plead. It only makes her cry harder into me.  I know its not fully her choice, I know it't the right thing for her to do, but nevertheless I do not like it.  "Sleeping is something that could be done on the plane...Right now I just wanna be with you." She says. "and I don't think either of us want to remember our last night together crying". I nod. We wipe our eyes and put on a movie to keep our minds away from our harsh reality.

I don't even wan't to see what tomorrow brings.

~Joey is done writing~